Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
The fact that her brother is named in some of those articles should mean that Butler Sloss has a conflict of interest and is unsuitable to head the enquiry. Suspect Cameron wasn't aware or briefed about this when he rushed through her appointment.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
The fact that her brother is named in some of those articles should mean that Butler Sloss has a conflict of interest and is unsuitable to head the enquiry. Suspect Cameron wasn't aware or briefed about this when he rushed through her appointment.

I hope you are right about Cameron. He will be livid this morning.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This was posted on another thread, relevant.

Maybe the inquiry should speak to this woman.

i lose interest in these type of videos very early on

right from the beginning it said

"our Queen and Prince Phillip going out to Canada and taking 10 children from the smart class of the school and those kids never been seen again"

are you backing the video and claiming the Queen and P have stolen children and made them disappear?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
i lose interest in these type of videos very early on

right from the beginning it said

"our Queen and Prince Phillip going out to Canada and taking 10 children from the smart class of the school and those kids never been seen again"

are you backing the video and claiming the Queen and P have stolen children and made them disappear?

No, I am saying that if this woman has really been banned from entering the UK, it would pretty useful to know who exactly made that happen, how, and why.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
No, I am saying that if this woman has really been banned from entering the UK, it would pretty useful to know who exactly made that happen, how, and why.

was. 2 minutes research will tell you the "ban" was lifted. seems to have dropped her interest in Jersey unfortunatly. this is the same woman who doorsteped some poor bloke because his name happened to be nearly "Satoshi Nakamoto" despite a ton of obvious details that would tell anyone this couldnt be the Satoshi Nakamoto of Bitcoin. not a very credible journalist, good at publicity though.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
what a disgustingly sordid situation this is turning out to be......:down: between this and what is going on in Gaza it really does make you question humanity in general.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You want answers?

I think I'm entitled to.

You want answers?

I want the truth!

You can't handle the truth!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here