Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Blimey you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself on here all of a sudden. Did you get your induction from hitony.
I don't normally agree with nibble but I think I'll make an exception this time.

If you read the posts immediately prior to my explanation, you'll see that two different users had different opinions of whether something was appropriate for the Board or not. As a mod, even a new one, I've been asked to form an opinion on such things and take what action I think appropriate.

Rather than simply do what I thought best (in this case - nothing, at the time), I thought it might help people if I explained my motivation and what things would concern me. This was done in the spirit of helping folk.

I'm sorry that this approach wound you up. Would you seriously rather see what may appear to be random actions, without an explanation?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
No but you refer to "rules" - - that aren't published anywhere except for one general opt out sentence only visible when you first register.

At the bottom of every page:

[h=2]North Stand Chat Rules[/h]Although the administrators and moderators of North Stand Chat will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of North Stand Chat, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of North Stand Chat reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Or.......... Forum Rules

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-camerons-historic-sex-abuse-3846678?

I'm pleased some of the mainstream media are now discussing the need to investigate former prime ministers.

That the cover ups can in some cases be worse than the original crimes.

That we should protect the victims and not the institutions. And appoint the right people to run them as well as the country.

I'm not in agreement with the emergency law that will allow the security service to spy on our online activity. If I trusted them I might feel different.

But hey let's start with honesty and prosecution no more announcements after they are dead. Let's open this up and not just for the victims but for the future.

Oh can we also change the judge leading the inquiries to someone the victims trust.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5...may-abuse-survivors-must-be-on-inquiry-panel?

Also to the right of this page

3/3 And another staggering disclosure @ExaroNews due on Monday that should change the course of #CSAinquiry. http://www.exaronews.com
Retweeted by ExaroNews

Massively pleased but not surprised that Caroline Lucas is heavily involved with the good guys. More power to her.

Regardless of what you think about her politics, the woman has integrity.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This was posted on another thread, relevant.

Maybe the inquiry should speak to this woman.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
How do paedo rings start?

Especially pre internet.

I mean, you'd need to reveal yourself as a paedo to lots of non paedos before finding some kindred spirits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here