Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The EMPTY 1901 section after the second half kicked off yesterday.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
i took this as the second half kicked off - empty seats galore

312834_10150867052430532_641880531_21179798_943028776_n.jpg

There's no one there, there's no one there! :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Its because it takes so long to get served, my friend left on the half time whistle and wasn't back until around the 50th minute and he only went to get some food...

Cant your fat f*** of a friend eat before or after the match?? Does he eat every 45minutes at home?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There's no one there, there's no one there! :lolol:

Look at West Stand Lower. One block looks about 10% full. I'm sure the North Stand was only half full at second half kick off as well.

Geo

Oct 18, 2010
Heathfield
I was going to throw my pennies worth in here but decided it wasn't worth it. This thread is frankly a joke. Some people in here seriously need to get a life.

D

Deleted User X18H

Cant your fat f*** of a friend eat before or after the match?? Does he eat every 45minutes at home?

He might have a disorder. Or diabetes or something. Is that a disorder as well?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I'll tell you what is impressive - Tony Bloom never leaves his seat before the half T whistle, gets to the boardroom has his pint & pie and is back at his seat well before 2nd half k/o.

He always beats me back - Well done sir!

D

Deleted User X18H

How is the fondue set these days

I think that is his mate Quentin. He does table decoration courses. He never seems to watch the game. He and Malcolm are always looking for people to make up a 4 at Uno.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It does make me wonder why the club make such an effort to get a decent half time guest - I wonder how many knew who was there yesterday

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I sit in the 1901 West, and the reason for this is, they don't actually say when the teams are back out. It's only once the game has kicked off do the say 'please take your seats' So therefore it's not our fault...

what a completely stupid excuse......i been to many a game where i knew it was 15mins for a break, therefore did not pansy about like i was in restaurant / pimp bar as i knew i was watching the footy.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It does make me wonder why the club make such an effort to get a decent half time guest - I wonder how many knew who was there yesterday

Who was it?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
what a completely stupid excuse......i been to many a game where i knew it was 15mins for a break, therefore did not pansy about like i was in restaurant / pimp bar as i knew i was watching the footy.

I wonder if the FA would consider making half time longer? If they made it, say, 25 minutes long it would allow all the corporate types enough time to drink their drinks AND get back to their seats. I'm sure the players could do with a longer rest as well.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I wonder if the FA would consider making half time longer? If they made it, say, 25 minutes long it would allow all the corporate types enough time to drink their drinks AND get back to their seats. I'm sure the players could do with a longer rest as well.

Be careful what you joke about - I bet that has been considered

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh don't be so stupid. As if! Honestly you take the sarcasim just too far. 20 minutes should be plenty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here