Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The EMPTY 1901 section after the second half kicked off yesterday.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Frankly that's a f***ing embarrassing thing to say.

I sit in the 1901 West and haven't missed a single second of action yet. Why do you need inside at half time. I have a quick piss and then I'm back. Can you not wait another 45 mins for a drink or whatever.

HOWEVER I think some people on this thread need to take a look at other areas as well. From my view the North stand and East stand were half empty before half time had ended AND both still the same when the second half started. Why is it so difficult to watch the whole match?!!

Its because it takes so long to get served, my friend left on the half time whistle and wasn't back until around the 50th minute and he only went to get some food...

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Just watch the FOOTBALL!

It is up to the individual who pays for their ST do to what they like, whether it be leave 5 mins before to stand in a long queue to have a piss and have a pint and get back just after the start of the second half OR leave just before the final whistle to miss the rush getting home.

D

Deleted User X18H

Its because it takes so long to get served, my friend left on the half time whistle and wasn't back until around the 50th minute and he only went to get some food...

My Friend left on 44 minites and got back around 52 minutes but he went home to feed his fish.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As long as they don't impede on my enjoyment folk can do what they want. I do find this fetish with people who are not in their seats a bit odd though. Comment is fine, dwelling on the issue is different. And taking photos is plain wierd.

Rubbish you pre order before the game. It's all pre poured and left out for you.

Ohhh! I thought a personal assistant delivered your beverage to your seat and while you were sipping it they continued your singing for you ?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Just watch the FOOTBALL!

It is up to the individual who pays for their ST do to what they like, whether it be leave 5 mins before to stand in a long queue to have a piss and have a pint and get back just after the start of the second half OR leave just before the final whistle to miss the rush getting home.

BOOM. I get out of my seat once in the first half, every match. The 1.5 seconds view I take up of the people that sit between me and the end of the row must be devastating for them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ohhh! I thought a personal assistant delivered your beverage to your seat and while you were sipping it they continued your singing for you ?

It's a club tactic; Timmy cannot spout (even more) crap all the time he has a glass to his mouth. This is why they leave drinks out for him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whatever the whys and wherefores I am shocked at just how many people in 1901 do not appear to be in their seats in that photo, 80%??

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
i took this as the second half kicked off - empty seats galore

312834_10150867052430532_641880531_21179798_943028776_n.jpg

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Can someone take a photo of all the people taking photos of empty seats instead of watching the game next match!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here