The BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh look another BNP thread! :yahoo:

Did anyone see their recent party political broadcast? No mention of immigration whatsoever so they MUST be a normal party eh.

But what's this just plopped through my letterbox only yesterday? A leaflet for "Philip Simms", my local BNP candidate. He introduces himself on the front page of his leaflet like this: "I joined the BNP because I'm tired of the flood of immigrants that the authorities seemingly bend over backwards to please". He goes on and on and on in the same tone, it's embarrassing. You'd think the one major problem this country has is with immigration, which CLEARLY isn't the case. Yawn. Read the 2001 census and piss off you fat c*nt.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There was a leaflet from the local BNP candidate on my doorstep yesterday, didn't bother reading it on its short journey to the bin...but I guess the tone would have been the same as the one Simster received.

I am hoping that the BNP candidate or one of their representatives knocks on the door...I am dying to ask them about how they would steer us out of the current financial crisis, how they would fund and make improvements to the health and education services, whether they would side with the attempt to reverse the hunting ban...that should have them floored quicker than Ricky Hatton in his last fight!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
To the best of my knowledge you've not schooled anybody about anything on this board - your "15%" figure which appears to be plucked from thin air tends to be the proof of your hot air approach.

The point about Christianity and the Saxons are that they are both external influences on this island which have had significant influences on our hsitory and culture. One could say similar things about the influence of the Normans or of Luther or Calvin.

You've also been on the board long enough to know that I have not advocated an "open door" immigration policy just one that is free from bigotry and myths.

I note for the record that you have now renounced your Libertarian stance and are now just the standard right-wing bullshit artist.

you have to understand libertarianism before you can begin to accuse anyone of hypocracy.

As I said to LI, Liberty for who? Those who want to come here or those here to decide who and how many come.

Its the kind of complex issue the would make your head hurt. Like abortion, liberty for who? Mother, father or fetus?

It depends generally on property rights issues, its a womans body/ its our country.

Its even more complicated than that but I'm guessed Ive already moved way beyond your capacity to understand.

the 15% was just a reference to the survey that said 17% of muslims in the UK smpathised with al-queeda.

I remember that.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
There was a leaflet from the local BNP candidate on my doorstep yesterday, didn't bother reading it on its short journey to the bin...but I guess the tone would have been the same as the one Simster received.

I am hoping that the BNP candidate or one of their representatives knocks on the door...I am dying to ask them about how they would steer us out of the current financial crisis, how they would fund and make improvements to the health and education services, whether they would side with the attempt to reverse the hunting ban...that should have them floored quicker than Ricky Hatton in his last fight!

I usually put all political leaflets in the bin including BNP ones. You only keep them if you are some weird collector of political leaflets. But i do have the decency to read them.

Hova Seagull

Feb 18, 2009
Hove
it is my understanding that there is no BNP candidate in Brighton and Hove? if thats the case, and they don't want to risk losing their deposit at local and national elections, its a credit to this lovely city, and area

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Oh look another BNP thread! :yahoo:

Did anyone see their recent party political broadcast? No mention of immigration whatsoever so they MUST be a normal party eh.

But what's this just plopped through my letterbox only yesterday? A leaflet for "Philip Simms", my local BNP candidate. He introduces himself on the front page of his leaflet like this: "I joined the BNP because I'm tired of the flood of immigrants that the authorities seemingly bend over backwards to please".

Tough to argue with him on that point. Spot on if you ask me.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
it is my understanding that there is no BNP candidate in Brighton and Hove? if thats the case, and they don't want to risk losing their deposit at local and national elections, its a credit to this lovely city, and area

Dont need the BNP in B&H as the latest UKIP leaflet to drop on the mat highlights the threat of the EU AND mass immigration!!!!

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
BNP and UKIP leaflets were surprisingly similar. Both also used images from over 60 years ago (one had a spitfire, the other Churchill) to illustrate ... umm... that they want to go back to the 'good old days' ?

BNP and UKIP leaflets were surprisingly similar. Both also used images from over 60 years ago (one had a spitfire, the other Churchill) to illustrate ... umm... that they want to go back to the 'good old days' ?

A POLISH spitfire wasn't it? One the pilot of, who fought in the battle of britain, would have been repatriated should the facists ever get their way.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I don't think so as the BNP do not have a forced repatriation policy
It's because lefties love to make assumptions to please themselves when it comes to attacking the BNP.

So exactly how do the bnp intend to repatriate all the 'immigrants' then if not forcibly. Ask politely and if they refuse say 'ok, you can stay then'?

and it was stil la Ploish spitfire which if they had their way the pilot would not have been allowed to fly to fight griffin's ideological ally from Germany.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

It's the Churchill bit that gets me as he was for many years a Liberal and when he rejoined the Tories he could quite easily be classed as Tory wet. Added to this he was Francophile and was also a supporter of the concept of the EU. So either UKIP are completely stupid or they have so little faith in their policies that they need to resort to this sort of imigary

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
edited as it's already been posted 5 pages ago. Can't be arsed to read the whole thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here