Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I would join a party like that.

Maybe you should try reading the article more carefully, its only European immigration they are objecting to so a defacto no-whites pro immigration party.:wozza:

BTW

whats the carbon footprint of net immigration? People from warmer countries will require winter feul use as well as greater general consumption due to relative affluence.
Also travel between countries to visit relatives etc.

If its better to source vegetables locally wouldn't the same apply to labour?

Oh and both apply to Dandyman.

You never hear the "Greens"(reds) complaining about this.:clap2:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Maybe you should try reading the article more carefully, its only European immigration they are objecting to so a defacto no-whites pro immigration party.:wozza:

BTW

whats the carbon footprint of net immigration? People from warmer countries will require winter feul use as well as greater general consumption due to relative affluence.
Also travel between countries to visit relatives etc.

If its better to source vegetables locally wouldn't the same apply to labour?

Oh and both apply to Dandyman.

You never hear the "Greens"(reds) complaining about this.:clap2:

You need to understand immigration properly. You can't legally just come into the UK or Europe so policy outside the EU is unnecessary. By restricting movement within the EU it makes control overall easier.

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
I've got a mate who has got himself a bit obsessed with the BNP. He keeps texting me 'factoids' from their website. Such as

50% of all kids now born in the Netherlands are Muslim.

The Southern part of France is now majority Muslim.

Barrack Obama has a Muslim agenda, hence his desire for Turkey to be part of the EU.

I've got the BNP down as a load of hate filled nutters but does anyone know if any of this is true and if so should we be worried in any way?

Right lets put an end to this absurdity with facts:

3% of the Netherlands population describes itself as Muslim. About 8% have an ethnicity affiliated to countries which could be described as 'Muslim' which (the 5% differential aside) does not make them Muslim. So, in crude summary,the assertion that 50% of babies born in that country are Muslim (this assumes those born have no right to choose!) is bollocks.

I can asssure you the South of France is not 'Muslim'. It is a beautifull part of Europe with about 15 million people in it (and no public beheadings in the market squares on Saturday mornings-forgive my sarcasm)

Obamas desire for Turkey to join the EU is merely to further his fight against Islamic extremism rather than his appetite for it.

I understand your concern but would advise you to trust your own instincts before asking this forum which unfortunately contains people who claim they are not rascists yet support a party which wishes to enforce 'repatriation' of non white British people.......

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You need to understand immigration properly. You can't legally just come into the UK or Europe so policy outside the EU is unnecessary. By restricting movement within the EU it makes control overall easier.

I think you need to understand immigration properly. You should also try to read the article properly.

"They oppose war and Nato and the nascent European superstate. They were the only left-wing Dutch party in Parliament to oppose the new EU Constitution in the 2005 referendum."

In other words they dont care to much for the EU and its free movement ethos, and as EU law stands immigrants entering the EU have to apply to the first country they arrive in, ie refugees, so european law in this sense is irrelevant. :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
3% of the Netherlands population describes itself as Muslim. About 8% have an ethnicity affiliated to countries which could be described as 'Muslim' which (the 5% differential aside) does not make them Muslim. So, in crude summary,the assertion that 50% of babies born in that country are Muslim (this assumes those born have no right to choose!) is bollocks.

Well if you are really interested in facts those are not the decisive ones. You may well be right in what you say but dont offer up bullshit as revealed truth.

What you need is the percentage of muslims in holland, and the percentage of non muslims.

You would also need the mean birthrates of muslims to non-muslims.

now if the muslim birth rate was roughly 5.0 per family then native dutch average would have to be roughly 0.5 if roughly 10% of the country is muslim.

This is not so far fetched if the muslims have a young demographic and the non-m's have an old one and considering the average birth rate in italy was just 1.1 at one time.

I dont know the answer but this is how you solve it.

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
Well if you are really interested in facts those are not the decisive ones. You may well be right in what you say but dont offer up bullshit as revealed truth.

What you need is the percentage of muslims in holland, and the percentage of non muslims.

You would also need the mean birthrates of muslims to non-muslims.

now if the muslim birth rate was roughly 5.0 per family then native dutch average would have to be roughly 0.5 if roughly 10% of the country is muslim.

This is not so far fetched if the muslims have a young demographic and the non-m's have an old one and considering the average birth rate in italy was just 1.1 at one time.

I dont know the answer but this is how you solve it.

By deduction from above 97% Non Muslim 3% Muslim. So for the 50% figure to be right there would have to be a birth rate of 32 to 1 !!!!

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
Just to support my theory further. I have to correct my figures after research. Holland is not 3% Muslim. This figure includes HIndus and Judaists. Basically anyone who takes on the BNP arguement must have the mentality of a poached egg. So I guess there are a lot of instant breakfasts walking around.....

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I think you need to understand immigration properly. You should also try to read the article properly.

"They oppose war and Nato and the nascent European superstate. They were the only left-wing Dutch party in Parliament to oppose the new EU Constitution in the 2005 referendum."

In other words they dont care to much for the EU and its free movement ethos, and as EU law stands immigrants entering the EU have to apply to the first country they arrive in, ie refugees, so european law in this sense is irrelevant. :thumbsup:

"The SP see the 'free movement of labour' as part of the neoliberal globalist package - something which benefits big business but not ordinary people."

If it was just EU immigration they were against it wouldn't be Global.

They (like many) opposed mass immigration since the 80's

Not everything the EU comes up with is good (or bad)

You seem to be now arguing against the things you said were important to you in your other posts.

The point is that not every left wing party is for open borders and the problem most people have is not with immigration but with illegal entry which comes from free movement once you are in the EU.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Just to support my theory further. I have to correct my figures after research. Holland is not 3% Muslim. This figure includes HIndus and Judaists. Basically anyone who takes on the BNP arguement must have the mentality of a poached egg. So I guess there are a lot of instant breakfasts walking around.....

Here's a quote from my earlier post.

The highest fertility in the Netherlands is in it's so called bible belt. (see http://www.cbs.nl/en-GB/menu/themas/...03-1269-wm.htm

The dutch population is only 5-6 % muslim and although only 17% identify as protestant some 40 % declare no religion. Source Netherlands Institute for Social Research 2007 survey.

So there are two arguments against this fact. 1st the highest birthrate is in Protestant areas. 2nd with Muslims making up under 6% of the population their fertilty rate would have to be 20 times that of the rest of the population to account for 50% of births.

The BNP supporters don't like the facts to get in the way of the scaremongering

Dandyman

In London village.
how many pages now? I'm still sniggering at Looney's wish for the country to be run by German migrants who are members of a middle-eastern cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here