Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any BNP supporters/sympathisers, I just had a read of a leaflet, can you give me FIVE specific examples of:

A foreigner TAKING an Englishman's job.
A foreigner being housed ahead of an Englishman.

On the leaflet it says HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of illegal immigrants are doing these things every year. So there must be tonnes of examples.

Let's have them.

Jan 30, 2008
worked for a company who laid of permanent staff but used polish agency workers to carry on with the work, FACT, A WELL KNOWN RECRUITMENT COMPANY IN BRIGHTON WAS PROVIDING THE STAFF :nono:

its well known that foriegners get as many as they can into properties they rent

you really are a bit wet behind the ears fella

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Any BNP supporters/sympathisers, I just had a read of a leaflet, can you give me FIVE specific examples of:

On the leaflet it says HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of illegal immigrants are doing these things every year. So there must be tonnes of examples.

Let's have them.

BBC NEWS | Politics | Security staff employed illegally

I am sure there are more examples.

Oh is that Mr Bowie in your avatar?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
worked for a company who laid of permanent staff but used polish agency workers to carry on with the work, FACT, A WELL KNOWN RECRUITMENT COMPANY IN BRIGHTON WAS PROVIDING THE STAFF :nono:

its well known that foriegners get as many as they can into properties they rent

you really are a bit wet behind the ears fella

I said give me a specific example of a ILLEGAL immigrant TAKING an english bloke's job.

And same with the properties stuff. Show me where an ILLEGAL immigrant has taken a house meant for an englishman.

I'm only asking BNP to back up their flyers. No one has yet.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
They haven't taken an Englishman's job. The leaflets seem to suggest;

"Mr. Jones (englishman) was working at XXXXXXX before he got wrongfully laid off so that his job could be done by illegal immigrants."

Certainly is. So that's Bowie and Depeche Mode we have in common?

Mr Bowie was not very popular with the ANL in the 70's after he had a little flirtation with Fascism.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mr Bowie was not very popular with the ANL in the 70's after he had a little flirtation with Fascism.

He has taken Art a bit far occasionally.

To accuse him of being right wing/fascist generally is laughable though, he's clearly a very liberal, open-minded chap.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
So as I said, they ask nicely and if someone says no they say 'ok, fair dos'?

Somehow I doubt that.

Doubt all you want. Thats what it says on the Tin. The far right have been highly critical of this stance. hence them being called a Civic nationalist party. I think the NF are still for forced repatriation.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Let's have them.

Still NONE at all. Can the leaflets really be LYING to us? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here