Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Again missing my point. Show me a specific example of an illegal immigrant TAKING an englishman's job. They were no one's jobs. There are tonnes of English unemployed. They could've applied for the job, no?

So you are fine with Illegal immigrants working and then this being covered up by the Government?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thats why they are unemployed because some companies would rather use illegal labour which is cheap.

So those were the ONLY jobs going in the country? Phew, glad I got one before they all ran out.

Still haven't heard a SINGLE example of a specific english bloke's job being nicked by an illegal immigrant. One bloke's name. That's all I'm looking for.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Labour mps are facing investigation and expulsion over their expenses claim. Doesn't stop the facists using the expenses issue as a reason to attck the labour party, and the tories for that matter.

Thing is, you can't have it both ways and griffin and the majority of the far right a crashing hypocrites. Anti gay, but had a gay affair. 'pro' law and order but adopt convicted football hooligans as council candidates and allow them to become elected councillors even after their past is exposed. Anti immigrants getting benefits but allow convicted benefit fraudsters to stay on as members of the party AND elected councillors in essex.

That's the problem with the bnp, they simply can't stop lying. Much the same as most parties really.

Who had the gay affair? How are the BNP anti gay?

All political Parties have there rotten eggs to be fair. I think you can't compare the BNP to what has been happening in Parliament

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So you are fine with Illegal immigrants working and then this being covered up by the Government?

No. I'm putting the BNP to task about their leaflet. No one has given an answer to what the BNP are suggesting happens 100,000s of times every year.

So either all those people are hiding or the BNP are just lying.

Who had the gay affair? How are the BNP anti gay?

All political Parties have there rotten eggs to be fair. I think you can't compare the BNP to what has been happening in Parliament

Oh come on cov, you know what Webster said as well as I do. And Webster is not the only one to have mentioned that particular allegation about mr griffin.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I'm asking BNP supporters to back their arguments up, surely they wouldn't support BNP if they didn't believe the stuff on the leaflet? I may well ask the BNP.

The leaflet says illegal immigrants.

If it's fairly obvious, give me an example of an English bloke you know whose job was TAKEN (stolen, forced to quit) by an illegal immigrant. If it's happening over 100,000 times a year (according to BNP) surely someone here would know of this happening to someone they knew?!?!

Just because no-one on here has any first-hand knowledge it doesn't prove your point though, does it?!

Most illegal immigrants will flock to areas where immigrants or there descendants already live and who can provide a support network and where the newcomers can disappear - and that generally isnt Sussex!!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Oh come on cov, you know what Webster said as well as I do. And Webster is not the only one to have mentioned that particular allegation about mr griffin.

I know what Webster said but do you believe him? a Fascist, thought they were all lies. have you heard of the farmhouse tapes that are supposed to be locked in a safe somewhere?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Let's re-write that as truth instead of bnp distortions.

UK workers have turned down the jobs because they do not think it pays enough so the companies have to employ non-UK workers to fill the places.

Or, the UK Governments policy of making everyone go to univercity (studying bollox courses) and to make sure kids these days have no humilty and thinging they are greater than they really are, has left us with no Briton (any colour or what f***ing ever) wanting to do these jobs.

There is no crime being a bit thick and doing a think persons job.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Just because no-one on here has any first-hand knowledge it doesn't prove your point though, does it?!

Most illegal immigrants will flock to areas where immigrants or there descendants already live and who can provide a support network and where the newcomers can disappear - and that generally isnt Sussex!!

Thats so very true mate. I think its only fair that we send some down as they seem most welcoming down there

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
UK Governments policy of making everyone go to univercity

What the f*** are you on about? I'm 23. I have 2 housemates, also 23. None of us went to Uni. We all do reasonably paid jobs.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

No, it doesn't prove my point. But do you really think it is happening, over 100,000 times a year?

i.e. Some english bloke has been working at a job for 15 years or so. He just chucked out of his job for NO good reason just so some ILLEGAL immigrant can do it insteand.

You think THAT happens 100,000+ times a year? Come on.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I am no supporter of the BNP and do see them for what they are.

But, there are gettos develeping already in hove. My parents sold there house to our naibour, he was from the Sudan. SO in my old road, i now know that he owns, the shop down the road, my old house his house next dorr and three others also down the road. He only rents to sudanes people.

Or, the UK Governments policy of making everyone go to univercity (studying bollox courses) and to make sure kids these days have no humilty and thinging they are greater than they really are, has left us with no Briton (any colour or what f***ing ever) wanting to do these jobs.

There is no crime being a bit thick and doing a think persons job.

You won't find me disagreeing with that overly as it happens.

I would step back from calling anyones job a thick persons job though. I work in an office, other people clean up the rubbish that some of our citizens throw all over the streets. Personally I know which of the 2 jobs I would say is of more real value to society.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Let's re-write that as truth instead of bnp distortions.

UK workers have turned down the jobs because they do not think it pays enough so the companies have to employ non-UK workers to fill the places.

Hilarious - how about the possibility that the influx of relatively cheap foreign labour due to the loosening of border controls etc etc has led to employers hiring these instead of British workers who rightly want to maintain there living standards and dont want to take a cut in wages to compete??!!

Incidentally its been reported in The Independent (and elsewhere) recently that many (legal) foreign workers are now f***ing off back home due to the recession and the pound falling against the euro!!!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
What the f*** are you on about? I'm 23. I have 2 housemates, also 23. None of us went to Uni. We all do reasonably paid jobs.

If i remember (and i think you need to calm down), is as part of the Labour manafesto they wanted to get 75% of people into uni.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Nicky crane wasn't a liar was he though cov?

And yes, I seem to remember hearing mention of some tapes but I have no idea what is supposed to be on them and i have no idea if they are the ones you are refering to.

Don't think he was. He was security for gay night clubs and went on gay pride marches.

I know what is said to be on them. Not sure if there is any truth in the rumour. Would of thought they would of surfaced by now.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
You won't find me disagreeing with that overly as it happens.

I would step back from calling anyones job a thick persons job though. I work in an office, other people clean up the rubbish that some of our citizens throw all over the streets. Personally I know which of the 2 jobs I would say is of more real value to society.

I understand my wording was not good on the 'lower skilled jobs'. I'm not over cleaver as it happens.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If i remember (and i think you need to calm down), is as part of the Labour manafesto they wanted to get 75% of people into uni.

I think that's a reasonable thing though don't you? To want most of your population to have a good education? They're not forcing it on anyone though.

For the record, I'm not a Labour voter.

I will calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here