The BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
what is wrong with british jobs for british workers, don't bother with the "there's to many lazy bastards" line.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, I was pointing out the irony of advertising such a campaign by using foreign workers instead of British ones.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I was reading today about their ad campaign around "British Jobs For British Workers", all the photos involved in which featured Americans and Italians, without a British person in sight.

Simple answer to that is. If they used British models they would probably never work again.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I dont doubt that but I am saying that they will get more followers because of the economic problems. It has happened throughout Europe during the 20th Century. Nazi party in Germany being an example.

It is a very easy explanation for the Nazi's, that one.

It was far more complex than that, the old Prussian elite were still pulling the strings and thought they could control Hitler, the middle class had never really gained a stake in German society due to the influence of the Junker and as a result, it was much easier for them to turn to the Nazis.

The Social Democrats may have been able to stop them, if it wasn't for the then directive from Moscow that Communist Parties attack the Social Democrats the hardest, and labelled them "Social fascists". Yet another irony in the deluded rule of Stalin.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
It is a very easy explanation for the Nazi's, that one.

It was far more complex than that, the old Prussian elite were still pulling the strings and thought they could control Hitler, the middle class had never really gained a stake in German society due to the influence of the Junker and as a result, it was much easier for them to turn to the Nazis.

The Social Democrats may have been able to stop them, if it wasn't for the then directive from Moscow that Communist Parties attack the Social Democrats the hardest, and labelled them "Social fascists". Yet another irony in the deluded rule of Stalin.

Not forgetting that Hitler turned on the more radical wing of the Nazi party. To gain support from the German elite.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
They were far more radical in terms of ideology. Thats why the German elite wanted them crushed.

More radical, than invading most of Eastern Europe?? I just assumed they had the same aims as Hitler but less strategy behind them.

Now the Romanian fascist movement during that period, that was radical...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here