Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
The main problem i have with immigration is the fact that they come over to live in Britain and continue to live as they would in their homeland. E.g Muslims Come here and demand Mosques are built so they can prey, They bend rules such as school uniform, and anyone who tries to make them wear the correct uniform is deemed a racist.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and mine is that.

I see the BNP as the main party which will make Britain a better place IMO, so that i why i vote BNP.

Yeah they should use churches like everyone else.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You are probably a bit obsessed with the issue of immigration...

BNP - North Stand Chat

After a trip to crawley today i have decided i have had enough of the way this county is being run. So i shall be voting the British National Party next election.

Sorry if i have offended anyone.

The small problem for 'the hitman' is that he will have to leave Burgess Hill if he wishes to vote for them.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
...maybe that is exaggerating it a little, but it is hard to believe that anyone who is black, gay or Jewish would be welcome as a member of their party...but lets face it, why would any of them want to join anyway?

...if I phoned up the BNP, put on a really camp voice, and told them that my name was Winston Goldberg and wanted to join the party...do you think they would put the phone down on me?

I have actually been told by a couple of Asian work colleagues that they DO vote BNP. The reason is that they themselves are integrated into the British society and they are concerned about the influx of new or illegal immigrants which louse it up for them.
Unfotunately the knuckle draggers (and let's face it the extreme Left are just as bad as the extreme Right here as all ideologicals are) get the publicity which is normally all bad publicity.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The count does not take place until the sunday to tie in with our European partners. Time for the government to start shredding a few votes :lolol:

Or just put into the same pile as the spoilt ballot papers. ??? The only thing the Government will be shredding is expense claims forms. :laugh:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
My use of 'weeds' on the street, is an example of things to come. Its not just weed. Electricity will go out. Pot holes in the road will not get repaird. No one will have petrol.

Are you guys smoking something that's making you so paranoid? Come now, it'll be alright.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
let the voting speak for itself ,then we can all have our say afterwards :thumbsup:

Thank god voting does speak for itself, shame the majority of the nation tend to sit on their fat passive arses when it comes to voting, but fortunately the BNP don't speak for the majority.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are you guys smoking something that's making you so paranoid? Come now, it'll be alright.

Some NSCers are certainly smoking something weird as I can literally smell bullshit. :lol:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
The main problem i have with immigration is the fact that they come over to live in Britain and continue to live as they would in their homeland. E.g Muslims Come here and demand Mosques are built so they can prey, They bend rules such as school uniform, and anyone who tries to make them wear the correct uniform is deemed a racist.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and mine is that.

I see the BNP as the main party which will make Britain a better place IMO, so that i why i vote BNP.

It's a disgrace! I love you Hitman, are you a handsome fella too?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Some NSCers are certainly smoking something weird as I can literally smell bullshit. :lol:

This thread is like a story from Star Trek like when they go all weird and start having different relationships with eachother and crazy views. I'm getting urges to reject my wife have it on with Hitman because his views are so sound.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
neither do Labour , Conservatives , LibDems etc etc.

No, so how do you propose to reform the voting system? The other thing that really gets up my nose about the BNP is the sheer arrogance and pompousness of the lot. Talk of impeding doom from immigration, a devine right to disregard the rest of the nation as Gaurdian reading, whilte village folk who have no insight in the issues of Britain. What a load of old tosh.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This thread is like a story from Star Trek like when they go all weird and start having different relationships with eachother and crazy views.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bozza was trying to sell the rights to this thread , so it can be made into a blockbuster film ;)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No, so how do you propose to reform the voting system? The other thing that really gets up my nose about the BNP is the sheer arrogance and pompousness of the lot. Talk of impeding doom from immigration, a devine right to disregard the rest of the nation as Gaurdian reading, whilte village folk who have no insight in the issues of Britain. What a load of old tosh.

Proportional representation but it will never happen because minority parties could end up with seats in Parliament.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Proportional representation but it will never happen because minority parties could end up with seats in Parliament.

Paddy Ashdown was pledging it, Labour mentioned it before they were elected and then as soon as they were in they dropped the idea all together. I'm with you on that, I've almost given up hope of it happening as it's never in the interest of the party in power to introduce it.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Just got back from Heathrow terminal three. Difficult to spot the white man. By what I saw you could understand why some people might be tempted to vote BNP.

Did it not occur to you that an international airport will have a wide range of nationalities and races?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here