Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Early warning for West Sussex on Metoffice, another significant snowfall could be on the cards for Tues/Weds.

10-20cm quite possible, with 30cm on higher ground.

Something to keep our eyes on!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Early warning for West Sussex on Metoffice, another significant snowfall could be on the cards for Tues/Weds.

10-20cm quite possible, with 30cm on higher ground.

Something to keep our eyes on!

:clap2:

I need to hear it from the mouth of Papa first though....

Yoda

English & European
It's looking like an Atlantic low is going to move in and up by the west coast of Ireland, with a warm front bringing rain up into the cold air.

It's all going to depend on how much of an inroad the front will make into the cold air before the 'milder' air moves in behind it. It is looking like it could be quite an active front though.

Could be snow for some, sleet for others and rain for the unlucky.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Anyone know what roads are like in and around Lewes. Is it safe to drive or is it better to use public transport to and from?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anyone know what roads are like in and around Lewes. Is it safe to drive or is it better to use public transport to and from?

Apart from the steep back roads they are ok.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's looking like an Atlantic low is going to move in and up by the west coast of Ireland, with a warm front bringing rain up into the cold air.

It's all going to depend on how much of an inroad the front will make into the cold air before the 'milder' air moves in behind it. It is looking like it could be quite an active front though.

Could be snow for some, sleet for others and rain for the unlucky.

What he said. I'd go for rain on the coast, as it will be an onshore wind down here. I'm not worrying about after midweek, as it could easily go either way.

My gut feeling is a gradual move towards milder weather as the cold feed is cut off. Not that i think that will be the last snow we see this winter.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What he said. I'd go for rain on the coast, as it will be an onshore wind down here. I'm not worrying about after midweek, as it could easily go either way.

My gut feeling is a gradual move towards milder weather as the cold feed is cut off. Not that i think that will be the last snow we see this winter.

Probably rain for Brighton then? :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here