Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I don't know whats happening to the band from the east, it doesn't seem to be as strong as we would like and it seems to be in bits more than in bulk, very disappointing.

D

Deleted member 2719

I don't know whats happening to the band from the east, it doesn't seem to be as strong as we would like and it seems to be in bits more than in bulk, very disappointing.

Speak for yourself this country needs to get running again, i hate to think how much this is costing all us tax payers, gritting, future road repairs,lack of generally trading and so it goes on.......

All this snow could have atleast waited a couple more years.

:smile:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Had a disapointing amount of snow last night in Lewes and if anything, it seems to be starting to melt. Had a brief flurry about half hour ago but it's now raining/sleeting. Going to attempt to move the car off landport estate for the first time since tuesday in a minute.

Last edited:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Looks as if thats your lot then, above freezing, starting to thaw and no more forecast

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BN43 has some serious snow falling and now stopped

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Where is BN43, must be West Sussex

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
ITS STARTED..............................................

Here in BN11, or Worthing to you Brighthelmstone tossers.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
So is that it no more tonight or tomorrow

Doubtful i'd say, may get the odd little flurry everynow and then but nothing Major, seems Kent/East Sussex bore the brunt of it and stole it from ME...bastards :rant:

:p

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
It's sleeting now and I'm only a mile away from the Falmer site Mr natterjack... Although I think it'll take a bit more than a bit of sleet to clear this mess!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The latest BBC video says no snow and they have been pretty spot on with their updates

It is dark out there though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here