Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Elm Grove/Queens Park Road Junction is starting to get quite a covering. Likewise towards the top of the Grove reaching to the Racecourse, and tyre tracks are covered as soon as a vehicle has passed though.

buses are still running, but I think they will be stopped sooner rather than later.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It appears to be quite a large band of precipitation, is stretches from Isle of Wight as far East as...Belgium!

Yep, that's quite big. If it happens, it will probably be colder air, as it's coming from the SE and not the SW.

Temp here has crept up to -0.1C, so rising with the heavier snow.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The last of the grass being covered.

The family car has been back 25 minutes, and the windscreen is now completely covered in snow.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
When is the real heavy snow gonna start in Eastbourne, I want a Blizzard!!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
It's smashing it down in liverpool and settling fast. Got to get the last train to Euston, so hoping it doesn't cause too many problems.

D

Deleted member 2719

Oi. Watch it Mouldy. Don't forget you live close to Portsmouth. It's chucking it down even harder in SO30, and BBC has just said the road to Lyndhurst through the Forest is impassable. So that lots on the way here.
Sorry but you are bordering on a westerner. :wink:

We have an order being delivered to Lyminster today, do you reckon it will get there???

Don't do it. If the council haven't done around the hospital and they haven't, you will struggle.

Thanks for getting back to me i took our lad to school today to judge the situation and decided the roads could be a bit of a liability,So an office day it is for me.:(

Update in Hedge End

That looks suspiciously like the North goal from the Goldstone???

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Heathrow down to 1 runway as they keep clearing snow from the others.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
from my balcony in Brighton

Brighton180113a.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
flumps have departed worthing now

:down:

Considerable Flumpage in my part of Worthing, you could be experiencing a slight slump in your flumpage temporarily

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
IMG_12631.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here