Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Anyone have anymore updates on the situation with Saturday/Sundays snow, if it has changed that is?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The BBC seems to be suggesting less snow on Sunday now. Views, oh weather experts?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Don't even bother with the BBC, it will have changed again by tomorrow morning, complete farce.

even though the BBC weather site is shit and contradicts itself, the weather can change alot in 12/24/36/48 hours. Even though I like to look ahead 4-5 days to get the Rought Idea I've learned that the most important forecast is the next 12hours and thats it, i've seen the weather change dramatically from what has been forecast 24hour earlier...its annoying but we have to live with it!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fair point re the BBC, often doesn't make sense. The TV production is far better than the other channels but online it is shit.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd go for snow showers tonight, especially in east sussex, snow showers again tomorrow, pushing further West. Saturday will see,a,stronger easterly wind, with an increase risk of snow showers. For sunday i'd go for more extensive snow, continuing into Monday.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'd go for snow showers tonight, especially in east sussex, snow showers again tomorrow, pushing further West. Saturday will see,a,stronger easterly wind, with an increase risk of snow showers. For sunday i'd go for more extensive snow, continuing into Monday.

:clap2:

Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
When will shoreham get some, we have had hardley any snow :down:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Possibly tomorrow, or overnight if you're lucky. It really does depend on how quickly the wind turns into the east (it needs to happen before the low moves too far south)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003

you live in a different Shoreham to me then, earlier you saw clouds when it was bright blue sky and now you say 'hardly any snow'.....odd boy :wink:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
you live in a different Shoreham to me then, earlier you saw clouds when it was bright blue sky and now you say 'hardly any snow'.....odd boy :wink:

He's a bit of a retard.And get off my bloody profile Alex :wrong:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No more in Worthing. THink we will be waiting until the weekend now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here