Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That's spooky. Was just watching the weather forecast, saw that things turn all polar by Friday...know what my first thought was? W
What we need is the Lazarou".and here you are as if by magic. NSC's weather yoda.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Hi Papa - In Holland next week - what do you think the chances of snow are ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
OOh, only just seen this thread has it's first bounce of the winter. Exciting times. And by all accounts looking optimistic for this year. Last year was a total no show. We want more of 2010-11 please.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Since moving to Meopham (North Kent - high ground) last years 2 brief snow falls were the poorest show yet. Another 2010-11 would be superb.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Papa,

I am due to take delivery of a 4 wheel drive Range Rover Evoque within the next few days to replace my Audi A4 Avant which, although a great car to drive in any other weather, is a nightmare in the snow. Given that I live in Edinburgh and commute to Kirkcaldy every day, when can I expect the onset of snow and by which date should I be demanding that I get my new 4 wheel drive so I can plough through the white stuff?

Cheers

Jambo Seagull

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It will be cold, but we won't be getting any snow.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If the paper that gave you murdering giant pencils and lesser spotted gay toads says it will snow , it will snow .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's cold enough to snow in Blackpool. Bloody freezing. And reports of the white stuff in Leeds and Halifax.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here