Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice series 7 starts tonight

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Baloney, she has been one of the best, most consistent performers. As PM she won a landslide victory, in week one when everyone goes crazy she had her calculator and focused on costs, which was the difference between her team winning and losing. Last night she certainly wasn't weakest on a team that lost by a few quid, she notiated well on getting the best deal for the waste they collected.

If you think she's been a consistently good performer you must be watching a different programme. Remember her pitch for the mobile apps? That was frankly embarrassing. She only won the first task because she was up against a total f*** wit and everyone knows if you win in week 1 that buys you a few weeks. Since then, she's done very little and has rightly been found out.
Not in the same league as Helen or Melody.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
last night she went because she talked it up in the board room.

tom or the irish guy will win it........with asian bird in 3rd.........(she gets too overpowered in groups but is half smart).....the rest are rubbish.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd admire Sugar's opportunism. Bumping off 2 last week and now seizing his chance to dump Edna; she's won every week until now so he might not have got another chance for a while.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If you think she's been a consistently good performer you must be watching a different programme. Remember her pitch for the mobile apps? That was frankly embarrassing. She only won the first task because she was up against a total f*** wit and everyone knows if you win in week 1 that buys you a few weeks. Since then, she's done very little and has rightly been found out.
Not in the same league as Helen or Melody.

Not sure where you're going with the mobile apps pitch, it certainly worked, it got people buzzing and downloading their app which is why they won. Maybe you're a bit too old for her target market in that pitch. She has consitently worked hard and provided inspiration, as well as that she's always looked after cost control while the others on her team have got carried away with other elements of tasks which is why she was on the winning team for the first 5 weeks.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Crodonilson, you're in a minority of one on this, fella. Even her teammates thought her pitch on the phone apps was dodgy.

Anyone consistently delivering results would not need to "hijack" other people's ideas or successes. She had a good temperament, spoke with authority and was a reasonable team player but showed no entrepreneurial flair. She doesn't really bring anything to the party.

Looking forward, Sugar could have a problem in that the team of 5 next week contains what I'd consider to be the top 4 favourites - Jim, Tom, Melody and Helen. It looks as though they'll be led by Natasha and by the looks of the trailers it's Susie as PM. I fancy the loser of those two will get fired.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Crodonilson, you're in a minority of one on this, fella. Even her teammates thought her pitch on the phone apps was dodgy.

That's because they're business people, they wouldn't connect with the world of teenage bloggers which Edna managed to, they won that task by a landslide.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
That's because they're business people, they wouldn't connect with the world of teenage bloggers which Edna managed to, they won that task by a landslide.

I can't remember the episode that well so may have got things muddled up, but wasn't them winning that task down to someone else's pitch which got them onto a popular website, rather than her talking to the group of students? I thought the other team did better with the students, the ones giving out doughnuts and stuff so much so Edna's team walked out of there thinking they had royally f**ked up?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Crodo, I know you are a great wind up merchant but in this case you are devoid of facts. They won the mobile phone app task based on downloads following the website mention NOT following theconference pitch which they lost badly.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Crodo, I know you are a great wind up merchant but in this case you are devoid of facts. They won the mobile phone app task based on downloads following the website mention NOT following theconference pitch which they lost badly.

Facts are she was PM and they won handsomely. Facts are she won 5 out of 6 tasks so far, and lost one by about a tenner. Facts are there are many weaker candidates than Edna left.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not since Vince left, no.

Although you might be forgetting Susan? Whiny childish bitch who's face looks like it has been left to melt on a radiator.

Susan is definitely firmly in the WHINY camp, but Edna was both WHINY and NASTY, plus a LIAR and a massive EGOIST, to boot. Won't be missed, or ever heard of again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Edna was a corporate bore with 3 degrees - waste of space and deserved to go.

Leon is my outsider favourite at present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here