Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice series 7 starts tonight

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Toughest decision so far. You could have made a compelling case for any of them to get the boot.

Edna struck me as an intelligent woman but opportunistic bully so I'm quite pleased she's out.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Good call Sugar, but methinks Susan isn't much long for the show either...not sure about Zoe yet, rather down in the mouth attitude...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair play to Edna, she looked rank at 9pm but hot at 10pm on You're Fired, that's some makeover.

I'm no Edna fan but she was a tad unlucky tonight. She's on the winning team 5 out of 5, then her team loses by £6 and she's out the door not because she was especially shit but because Sugar didn't fancy being in business with her.

The real winner was Leon. Another time on the losing side, another pretty lacklustre performance but he's still there. I supect Nick had a rap sheet four feet long for the guy had he been brought nack in the board room.

For me the final four look to be Jim, Tom, Melody and Helen. The rest are mediocre.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Fair play to Edna, she looked rank at 9pm but hot at 10pm on You're Fired, that's some makeover.

For me the final four look to be Jim, Tom, Melody and Helen. The rest are mediocre.

Good call. Helen has been quietly efficient so far but was a stand out risk taker on this one. Jim may be at risk unless he ups his game as he would have been in the firing line if his team had lost given his lacklustre door to door attempt and being taken for a mug by the builder with the growing rubbish pile. Melody would have done herself a favour if shed admitted getting it wrong in her criticism of helen's strategy.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found this to be the most complex task in any series so far. There were so many business angles to it and it wasn't immediately obvious who had picked the right strategies. I was feeling a numpty until the 'you're fired' programme when others we saying the same thing.

Still undecided about zoe. Undoubtedly a bully towards susie (although I'm I would lose it with her moaning ways if she was in my team) but she may be a dark horse if she learns from her mistakes.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Toughest decision so far. You could have made a compelling case for any of them to get the boot.

They all deserved to go really. Can't see Zoe or Susan being there this time next month - they're juvenile and both complain way too much. Lord Sugar's bound to want someone more proactive and professional.

Even though her team only scraped the task last night, Helen's looking more and more formidable every week - I would be stunned if she didn't make the final four.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Shocked that Edna went, I bet that sent shockwaves through the house. I thought she was a shoe-in to be in the final two. I am sure she'll be a big success wherever she goes now.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Shocked that Edna went, I bet that sent shockwaves through the house. I thought she was a shoe-in to be in the final two. I am sure she'll be a big success wherever she goes now.
I wasn't shocked at all, she's done next to nothing and was all talk. Surprised that neither Tom or Jim put themsleves up for PM last night. Helen looking very strong and very fit.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I wasn't shocked at all, she's done next to nothing and was all talk. Surprised that neither Tom or Jim put themsleves up for PM last night. Helen looking very strong and very fit.

Baloney, she has been one of the best, most consistent performers. As PM she won a landslide victory, in week one when everyone goes crazy she had her calculator and focused on costs, which was the difference between her team winning and losing. Last night she certainly wasn't weakest on a team that lost by a few quid, she notiated well on getting the best deal for the waste they collected.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Edna was an annoying twat. Well rid.

spot on:thumbsup:

But having seen the almost miraculous makeovers that the 'You're fired' programme seems to be able to provide to the moose brigade this series, I cant help thinking that NSC will go into meltdown after Melody/Zoe or Helen get kicked off.

Although I think even they wont be able to do anything with Natasha :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here