Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice series 7 starts tonight

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Lump on jim 10/1 with the bookies

Which bookies would that be?

I don't think a betting market has ever been compiled for The Apprentice for any series, purely because it's pre-recorded and it would be a very stupid and risky thing for betting traders to do, even if it was a novelty market with low maximum stakes.

By all means prove me wrong, I've just never seen this show being bet on before.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Which bookies would that be?

I don't think a betting market has ever been compiled for The Apprentice for any series, purely because it's pre-recorded and it would be a very stupid and risky thing for betting traders to do, even if it was a novelty market with low maximum stakes.

By all means prove me wrong, I've just never seen this show being bet on before.

Absolutely correct, and trust me I've looked for markets on it! Tonights show, they are working for us, as Inspire is one of the companies we run. The show was recorded last September, so as soon as the series started we knew who was out by week 6 (or 7?) as they weren't on our episode. But no joy, no-one offers a book for it, and it's absolutely for the reasons you give, that it's a pre-recorded show, and far too many people would have access to information on teh outcome.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thought it would be zoe but Susan has talked herself into trouble here

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Buy buy Susan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports