Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice series 7 starts tonight

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
This could be interesting! Irish guy or the Asian lass, but I think Siralan will go the easy route and pick the other lass.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Jim to go for me.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Joke. They want Jim for tv purposes.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pathetic decision, Jim is a complete and utter arse and should have gone.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
If the mag had simply been called HIP, it would have performed much better.

Good call. They were just trying to be too clever and in doing so the title just became literal.

The rugby players made me laugh trying to come across as not at all like the lads stereotype.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just catching up with last week's episode here, and my overwhelming conclusion is that Susan reminds me of a fish, mouth constantly hanging open. Whiny and annoying.

Edna probably deserved to go anyway, just because of those gloves she wore for the mobile app episode.

Now for last night's....

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
The designer they used at Shortlist should have told them their cover was a pile of shite. Just dreadful.

Don't think that's in the spirit of the competition, Tim.

BTW, funny how they didn't mention distribution. How exactly do you distribute a regularly freesheet to active* OAPs?

* Not in nursing homes

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Both magazines were risible but Hip Replacement was a complete joke and anyone who had any sense would have seen it was never going to work. After a good start, it now looks like Jim has blown it and could have easily gone last night. Can't see Susan lasting too much longer either. Tom's come out with some wise words but has yet to be tested as PM. Helen & Zoe looking good to go all the way.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Lets hope Natasha is next as her attempt to be laddish in her pitch last night was cringe-worthy. Not to mention her frequent 'so you get it yeah', 'yeah'

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
You're right about Natasha, she has to go. I did think last night's episode was particuarly entertaining and I'm really enjoying this series which, as ever, is brilliantly edited.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Helen & Zoe looking good to go all the way.

Can we please keep this about their business attributes. This is not a cattle market you know!

I thought the 'You're Fired' episode was top drawer last night. Playing on Glenn's little crush on Zoe.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pathetic decision, Jim is a complete and utter arse and should have gone.
Agreed. I get f***ed off with people getting fired for no apparent reason. If Glen being an engineer was the problem, then why have him in the show, Sugar, you cock end?

Jim should have gone. He is coming across as a total prick these days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here