Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic – GET ON IT!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Not sure I can find one I like, Going to Turkey Sunday I'll get one there!

I thought there'd be more uptake than this though.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Not sure I can find one I like, Going to Turkey Sunday I'll get one there!

I thought there'd be more uptake than this though.

It's going OK.

A steady trickle... We have 7 months to complete it so I am hoping people may be biding their time!

We have quite a few more big publicity pushes to come too.

However I am not too proud to say - COME ON NSC - Lets have ya pics - would be really dissapointing if after all the planning (two years or so!) we could not get the pics we need to complete this amazing project.

:thumbsup:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
It's going OK.

A steady trickle... We have 7 months to complete it so I am hoping people may be biding their time!

We have quite a few more big publicity pushes to come too.

However I am not too proud to say - COME ON NSC - Lets have ya pics - would be really dissapointing if after all the planning (two years or so!) we could not get the pics we need to complete this amazing project.

:thumbsup:

Absolutely. Lots of people have said they'll be involved, but have yet to send in their pics. So we do need to keep chasing.

Seagull Stew

The "yourfilelink" website doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment. Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch, but if not can I use a photo that I have on picasaweb instead, just by forwarding the link from that?

We can send more than one photo can't we because I want one with my second child in too, unfortunately he/she won't be born for another month!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
The "yourfilelink" website doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment. Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch, but if not can I use a photo that I have on picasaweb instead, just by forwarding the link from that?

We can send more than one photo can't we because I want one with my second child in too, unfortunately he/she won't be born for another month!

Yourfilelink seems fine at this end. However the best way forward if you are having problems is to pay, then email the pic to us at info@albionfanmosaic.co.uk

That way I can match up the receipt with the pic. Job done!

THANKYOU!

Warren

Seagull Stew

Yourfilelink seems fine at this end. However the best way forward if you are having problems is to pay, then email the pic to us at info@albionfanmosaic.co.uk

That way I can match up the receipt with the pic. Job done!

THANKYOU!

Warren

Site's working now, and photo sent. Good work fullas!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Will get mine done when I get the chance!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Next to the great man! That was taken at Horsham Cricket Club's annual fete, either summer 77 or 78. There was quite a queue I remember. The original (polaroid) is also signed by PW.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here