Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic – GET ON IT!!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Uptake is OK everyone. We have received 250ish submissions in the first two weeks. We have until May to complete the process. We should be fine.

We are planning a TV press launch soon and hope to get some of our celebrity submitters to join us for that. Tim and I will also be flyering outside Withers soon so come and say hello if you see us!

You can also hear Tim an BBC Sussex next Friday morning.

... keep spreading the word though.

W
:amex:

Last edited:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Uptake is OK everyone. We have received 250ish submissions in the first two weeks. We have until May to complete the process. We should be fine.

We are planning a TV press launch soon and hope to get some of our celebrity submitters to join us for that. Tim and I will also be flyering outside Withers soon so come and say hello if you see us!

You can also hear Tim an BBC Sussex next Friday morning.

... keep spreading the word though.

W
:amex:

Tim is on BBC Sussex on Saturday AM... I was confused!!

world cup woes

Attachments

• 174.jpg
    174.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 191

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Does anyone have the pic from outside the Railway Bell after the FA Cup semi final in 1983? it's a group of Albion fans and I am there, looking young & slim and with pint in hand.

If anyone can find that then I'd like to submit it. Cheers.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Luddite question (apols if answered above, I'm can't be arzed trawling the entire thread) - if you've got pre-digital photos is there a way of getting them uploaded (if that's the right word) onto your PC without owning a scanner? Can you take them to a photo counter and get them put them on disc and do it that way?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Luddite question (apols if answered above, I'm can't be arzed trawling the entire thread) - if you've got pre-digital photos is there a way of getting them uploaded (if that's the right word) onto your PC without owning a scanner? Can you take them to a photo counter and get them put them on disc and do it that way?

PM me. Have had a few of these so don't worry.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I am, Still finding a good picture! Think Ive got one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here