Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic – GET ON IT!!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I think handing out flyers to as many fans as poss at Withdean over the remainding games should see us over the line.

But any other ideas about how to generate interest with fans who don't attend matched gratefully received...

PS Marc - We were in a matchday programme but don't think we were on the website... I'll check.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I think handing out flyers to as many fans as poss at Withdean over the remainding games should see us over the line.

But any other ideas about how to generate interest with fans who don't attend matched gratefully received...

PS Marc - We were in a matchday programme but don't think we were on the website... I'll check.

cool, just thinking of those exiled seagulls who only read the official website (i.e. not here!)

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Atilla kindly mentioned the mosaic at half time today and said the way to find out more was though NSC. So this is a quick bounce to make sure any newbies can see it...

For the record the first half today was some of the best football I have seen from an Albion taem in my 30 years of support...

then and now

Jan 16, 2010
How many more pics do we need to sell the mosaic, would it be an idea to have the flyers when fans are going to choose thier seats for the new stadium ?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Just had a lovely email from Wardy's wife Jacqueline congratulating us on the project and requesting a print for the Ward household!!

HURRAY!!!

Thanks to all those who stopped to say hello while we were flyering outside at the Peterborough game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just had a lovely email from Wardy's wife Jacqueline congratulating us on the project and requesting a print for the Ward household!!

HURRAY!!!

Thanks to all those who stopped to say hello while we were flyering outside at the Peterborough game.

Hi, I can't be doing with reading through the whole thread, and this may have been done, but, is it possible to do a 'Happy Birthday' version to print off and put in a card, like you did with the Christmas one.

Please x

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Confirmation today from Martin Perry that the mosaic will appear on one of the entrance walls at the North Stand Supporters Bar.

Just thought I would share a recent, and one of my favourite, mosaic contributions.

Jeremy contributed this pic with him sitting alongside Kit Napier...

Attachments

• Jeremy Stewart.jpg
    Jeremy Stewart.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 135

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still got to send my pic mate - when's the deadline?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Coolio Iglaisias

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
how many pictures do you have left? I shall be doing mine feb/march time for my friends 18th.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Woz, that Kit Napier pic's great! Love it!

We've had a good response since the interview we did with BBC Sussex after the Peterborough game - one guy was listening in the States and emailed to say he'd submit a pic. Great stuff.

Thanks to everyone who's submitted (and promised to submit!) so far, please keep them coming :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If a company wanted to submit it's logo would you let it go on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here