Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic – GET ON IT!!

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
Mike Trusson! Are you SURE?! :laugh: And when did Johnny Crumplin start to look like Keith Chegwin!

But a great idea though! I'm in! (Once I''ve decided on the best photo of KLF junior and miniKLF, that is).

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
ps Tim - just noticed that your first Albion game was mine too. A "birthday treat" with a friend who was nailed on Liverpool. I went home thinking we'd actually WON because either we or they had a goal disallowed (so my memory tells me). Oh well, 3-3 was STILL a good result! :thumbsup:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Mike Trusson! Are you SURE?! :laugh: And when did Johnny Crumplin start to look like Keith Chegwin!

But a great idea though! I'm in! (Once I''ve decided on the best photo of KLF junior and miniKLF, that is).

:laugh:

Trawled the net on ways to contact ex Albion players to appear... Mike Trusson was easy!

http://www.grassrootscoaching.com/blog/page/11

A nice fella too.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
ps Tim - just noticed that your first Albion game was mine too. A "birthday treat" with a friend who was nailed on Liverpool. I went home thinking we'd actually WON because either we or they had a goal disallowed (so my memory tells me). Oh well, 3-3 was STILL a good result! :thumbsup:

Fantastic! Funnily enough, Warren's first game was the previous home game, against Man City. Small world :)

Anyway, pull your finger out and get that photo sorted! :p
Thanks for the support, mate!

T

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Morning boys and girls, just back from holiday and catching up on all things BHA. This stands out and I'm giving a deserved pat on the back bounce to my old mate ELS and Warren who I don't know. But any man crazy enough to work with Tim and pull this marvellous idea out the bag should be in the new years honours list!! Well done gents, will probably purchase a few for the mosaic - is there a discount if I buy an entire row and plaster my mug all along it?!!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Morning boys and girls, just back from holiday and catching up on all things BHA. This stands out and I'm giving a deserved pat on the back bounce to my old mate ELS and Warren who I don't know. But any man crazy enough to work with Tim and pull this marvellous idea out the bag should be in the new years honours list!! Well done gents, will probably purchase a few for the mosaic - is there a discount if I buy an entire row and plaster my mug all along it?!!

I've got some hilarious ones of us over the years, mate. Am buying my relatives some for Crimbo :thumbsup:

Not heard jack from your bro, though. Tell him to pull his finger out ;)

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
The latest Albion fan to submit a couple of pics for the mosaic.

Sir Norman of Cook!

Cheers buddy.

Attachments

• securedownload (1).jpg
    securedownload (1).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 129
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 123

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Query: I'm trying to find a decent picture of my late grandfather, if I do find one would you be able to put him next to me? (I've already submitted mine)
thanks

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Query: I'm trying to find a decent picture of my late grandfather, if I do find one would you be able to put him next to me? (I've already submitted mine)
thanks

Hi Marc,

Sadly not mate.

The process once we have gathered all the pics is automated to use every picture as well as possible to compliment the main image.

Soz.

Warren

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Hi Marc,

Sadly not mate.

The process once we have gathered all the pics is automated to use every picture as well as possible to compliment the main image.

Soz.

Warren

thats ok thought it might be a long shot, just hope to find one so at least he'll be in there, got the old man on the case now :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here