Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic – GET ON IT!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Brilliant Warren, absolutely love it. I am going to do one for me and one for my Dad, the pic of him I want to use needs to be scanned in and is a little old and grainy, will this be a problem?

SUPERB pic, it is my desktop btw :)

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
The World Cup mosaic is 75 pics x 50 pics (ie 3,750 images). With 2,000 images planned for the Falmer mosaic, does this mean a smaller end product, or bigger individual pictures in our mosaic?

It'll be the same width albeit with ever so slightly bigger pics and slimmer in the height (if that makes sense!!). So not an exact A size. Will end up looking almost identical in pic ratio to the WC one.

W

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Brilliant Warren, absolutely love it. I am going to do one for me and one for my Dad, the pic of him I want to use needs to be scanned in and is a little old and grainy, will this be a problem?

SUPERB pic, it is my desktop btw :)

No probs with the pics Matt - I'll email you a nice desktop sized one too.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
DESKTOP BACKGROUND!

As quite a few of you have been kind enough to ask about using the image as a desktop background a better sized one, along with the Christmas card print off in hi-res, can be found HERE

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
What a fantastic idea in every sense!

I'll definitely be in, with a pic of the little Betamax Videos resplendent in their Albion kits.

Ruffians we may be, but there will be one part of The Amex that will forever be theirs!

Top work. :albion1:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
DESKTOP BACKGROUND!

As quite a few of you have been kind enough to ask about using the image as a desktop background a better sized one, along with the Christmas card print off in hi-res, can be found HERE

:thumbsup:

My son is VERY excited about having a picture of him (however small) actually on display at Falmer.

Brilliant, brilliant project

:bowdown:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

My son is VERY excited about having a picture of him (however small) actually on display at Falmer.

Brilliant, brilliant project

:bowdown:

Thanks Hiney, appreciate all the kind comments. We're really excited about this project, it's been a long time in the planning, just need to get the faces on the page! We're chasing more players as I write, so your son will be in very good company!

T

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Thanks Hiney, appreciate all the kind comments. We're really excited about this project, it's been a long time in the planning, just need to get the faces on the page! We're chasing more players as I write, so your son will be in very good company!

T

Fair play to you both for having the determination to see it through. These amazing ideas often fall by the wayside when obstacles get thrown in their way.

Don't forget to chase Butters - I'll go round and egg his house if he doesn't sign up!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Loving it, but

just one quick question, can you upload photos as shown on Facebook, and if so should it be the link on the http or the link shown in the properties for that photo?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Fair play to you both for having the determination to see it through. These amazing ideas often fall by the wayside when obstacles get thrown in their way.

Don't forget to chase Butters - I'll go round and egg his house if he doesn't sign up!!!

Thanks mate. Funny you say that, have just this minute sent Tank a message! Will let you know whether you need to get your eggs out!!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Great idea. Sorry if this is a crap suggestion, but just wondered if it was possibly worth letting The Argus know about it (?)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Im in but can I use this one ?

Attachments

• gripper.jpg
    gripper.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 194

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is there going to be a live-ish counter of spaces left, I don't think the on site one has moved yet and I can't believe no one has ordered today.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
In for 5 spots. What an idea!
How do we pay? (sorry if it has already been mentioned)

If you have a look at the site, there's a link on the top right to 'submit' images. You just get the URL of the picture you want to use (there's a step-by-step guide on there, talking you through it) and then a link to PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can pay by credit card instead.

Any probs, PM me or Warren (Gripper Stebson) or send us an email on the 'contact us' part of the website.

Hope that helps.

T

The Albion Fan Mosaic

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Is there going to be a live-ish counter of spaces left, I don't think the on site one has moved yet and I can't believe no one has ordered today.

Yes. There were more than 1923 places available at the start, so once we've sold down to 1923, it'll kick into action (or something like that!)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here