Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic – GET ON IT!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Cor blimey guvnor.
If I can find a decent pic of my great grandad (co-founder right at the beginning of the Brighton Utd days) that will go on.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This looks quality and fairly priced. I am sure it will get a big take up.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I take it theres no limit on Picture size or format for upoading? mines gonna be 4mb and a png file, is that OK?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Should be fine.

cheers mate, i've changed the size & format to jpg to make it easier your end just incase.

PayPal completed i'm ON IT :clap2:

Might try and do one for my late Grandfather aswell

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Is there a minimum size limit to the photos?
I want to do two photos, one in my Brighton kit when I was 8 and one which I will take this week.

The photo from when i was 8 will be a scan of a normal 6x4 photo, but I am unsure if it will be large enough to do what is needed by you

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just hope theres some spaces left after the 1901 members have had theirs registered.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Excellent idea - at LEAST two here for this one , probably loads

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I just hope theres some spaces left after the 1901 members have had theirs registered.

I reckon we have been conned with the image, and they are actually using this

0,,10433~8810551,00.jpg

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Don't forget to add your 'Mosaic Memories' to the site if the picture you are submitting has a great story attached... or you just wanna share some Albion love!

Easy 10 - I considered a 'First 1000 spots to 1901 members' gag on the opening post but thought better of it!!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Is there a minimum size limit to the photos?
I want to do two photos, one in my Brighton kit when I was 8 and one which I will take this week.

The photo from when i was 8 will be a scan of a normal 6x4 photo, but I am unsure if it will be large enough to do what is needed by you

I think that photo should be ok, mate. Warren will be in touch if there's a problem :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here