Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Academy Awards

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wow....it's all kicked off massively! Can't believe what I've just seen.

Will Smith lost it, marched up on stage and punched Chris Rock.

The sound was cut from the feed for about 15 seconds.

According to the Guardian live feed:

"Chris Rock just came out and introduced the best documentary feature. He told some jokes. And then Will Smith came onstage and punched him in the face. And then he (the guy who’s supposed to be the best actor frontrunner) screamed “Keep my wife’s name out of your f*cking mouth”. Twice. What the hell is going on?"

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Wow. Will Smith, my childhood idol! Struggle to see him doing that without a really good reason.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wow. Will Smith, my childhood idol! Struggle to see him doing that without a really good reason.

Having watched it now.. fair enough. If I have a wife with a medical condition and some clown makes a joke about it in front of millions of people, the sensible thing is to slap the shit out of that person. Well, not just sensible, its your god damn obligation.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Having watched it now.. fair enough. If I have a wife with a medical condition and some clown makes a joke about it in front of millions of people, the sensible thing is to slap the shit out of that person. Well, not just sensible, its your god damn obligation.

The Smith's are one big joke. Jada Pinkett Smith is a creepy piece of crap.

Couldn't have roasted someone more deserving of one.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Nah. Sorry, you don't get on stage on the biggest night of your life and assault someone over a joke. It might have been in bad taste. That's irrelevant. Sorry, it's bollocks. You can't go around hitting people.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Chris Rock deserved it really.

Not much of a slap either.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The Smith's are one big joke. Jada Pinkett Smith is a creepy piece of crap.

Couldn't have roasted someone more deserving of one.

I would never have dreamed that you would be on a thread about someone saying something negative about them.

Amazing

Is there anyone you like? (apart from Trumpy of course) :lolol::lolol:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Oh dear, he is going to be regretting that this morning; revenge is a dish best served cold.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I would never have dreamed that you would be on a thread about someone saying something negative about them.

Amazing

I presume, on the basis that they abhor violence, he won't like Trumpy either.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nah. Sorry, you don't get on stage on the biggest night of your life and assault someone over a joke. It might have been in bad taste. That's irrelevant. Sorry, it's bollocks. You can't go around hitting people.

Disagree. To me it's righteous anger on a par with Zidane's head-butt on Materazzi in the World Cup final or Cantona's flying kick at that piece of filth at Selhurst

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Amazing

Yeah I love Chris Rock. Funny fun guy.

Do you even know anything about his wife? She's sold their private life to the paparazzi for years now.

Made some money from telling the world she cheated on her husband with one of her sons best friends(who had mental health issues, so a predator).

So now when a comedian takes the piss out of her it's bad?

You can **** his wife but don't tell a joke about her! :lolol:

So the Hollywood clowns can make fun of Trumps hair but when this weirdo has fun made of her hair it's now a problem? Surely not!? It's all about consistency isn't it? Isn't it?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah I love Chris Rock. Funny fun guy.

Do you even know anything about his wife? She's sold their private life to the paparazzi for years now.

Made some money from telling the world she cheated on her husband with one of her sons best friends(who had mental health issues, so a predator).

So now when a comedian takes the piss out of her it's bad?

You can **** his wife but don't tell a joke about her! :lolol:

So the Hollywood clowns can make fun of Trumps hair but when this weirdo has fun made of her hair it's now a problem? Surely not!? It's all about consistency isn't it? Isn't it?

No, why would I?

You need to move quicker past those magazines at the supermarket checkout.

Chris Rock will soon get over his terrible ordeal and be back to making you laugh.

#prayforchris.

He made a joke that didn't go down very well and got a (fairly light) slap. It happens, move on (I am sure he has).

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Rock is the winner on points but only narrowly for me there despite the shit joke.

If you're gonna stick one on someone, do it properly Fresh Ponce. Poor choice of verbals too.

Rock stayed up and looked a bit flustered so credit there but should have countered with "ooh, you're hard".

Ponce should have done it properly off camera.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here