Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thatcher

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Jesus you are so defensive it frightens, justify this justify that............

You hate success unless it is socially adjusted to your view on what is fair.

That is the problem you have us that you have your own view on what are the scales of profit and loss and what people should make.

Miles out of tune for a market economy run in the UK.

I asked you to provide evidence of where I have whinged about my country. Can you do so? If not then apologise - simple.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
hdfhdfbdgbkjgjdknkjgnkjngvgdjklsrlkrntkjeiowklrklgknkjgng :thumbsup:

Is that an explanation or an attempt to deflect. be a man and produce evidence to back your assertion or apologise and withdraw the comment.

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
The belief in what is best for the country and an upstart taking on the leader who thankfully failed.

There is no difference. Scargill believes he was right. Thatcher and Scargill are the same, just different ends of the spectrum.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
She didn't care about anyone, that sort of attitude makes people very rich. She is liked by people who only care about themselves and can't wait to walk over the masses of homeless in the streets and stick their noses up at them.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
rosm you are very boring :thumbsup:

dont deflect the matter. You said:

'dont worry like all left wingers he has plenty of yellow running through him'

and I've asked you to justify the statement. If you cant then I'll accept an apology from you. So which is it to be?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
dont deflect the matter. You said:

'dont worry like all left wingers he has plenty of yellow running through him'

and I've asked you to justify the statement. If you cant then I'll accept an apology from you. So which is it to be?

neither as you bore me to death reading your posts..so when are you making a comeback in Viz Mr Logic???

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yeah, phoney Lincs housewife who engineered a war to get here back into power. Then dismantled the whole notion of collective responsibility within government; sold off the Nation's public utilities to anybody who had the money (especially foreign-owned businesses); flogged off low-cost social housing with no intention of replacing the available stock; used massed unemployment as a 'legitimate' tool to prevent inflation; vehemently opposed the minimum wage; destroyed communities through little or no investment in traditional industries who were crying out for help; formulated policies by favouring the advice of advisors against those of her ministers; megalomaniacal delusions; yuppies...

Forgive me if I don't cry into my chips when the old cow finally croaks.

Bedtime reading at it's finest.
Unfortunately that wasn't all the Tories ruined in their reign. Still, we get to see it all again now in this phoney debt drive. Attack the poor.
Such a shame that Cameron despite all his wealth and connections couldn't win the election alone. Like a foxhound bred for foxhunting only to be able to catch a fox with the aid of a chiwawa.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
neither as you bore me to death reading your posts..so when are you making a comeback in Viz Mr Logic???

But you cannot make accusations if you aren't willing or able to back them up. So why don't you do yourself a favour and attempt to justify your pathetic name calling?

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
Oooh. So this country is no longer England? Go on then, tell us - give examples.

islam4uk-spokesman-anjem-choudary-c-leaves-a-press-conference-in-millbank-studios-on-january-12-2010-in-london-england-2.jpg

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
But you cannot make accusations if you aren't willing or able to back them up. So why don't you do yourself a favour and attempt to justify your pathetic name calling?

God you are so boring and so far up your left wing arse:facepalm:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It seems Thatcher will do in death what she achieved in life and that is to be a totally divisive personality. Her politics were about satisfying personal greed and in doing so to create Tory voters out of labour ones. This applied to council home sell off and to the privatisation of our utilities making shareholders out of ordinary folk. Conservatives only worry about the poor if they get under their feet when they walk down the street. What baffles me is how, in the face of all her policies she then had the audacity to claim to be a christian.

This is actually not common to just England.

We have the same political set up here.

And guess what?

The same political circle exists in which Labour are economically f***ing stupid and can't manage the books.

The Conservatives who are slightly better at all things financial then come in and right the financial ship somewhat during their term in office. But this then makes them seem like the bad guys because they have to make the tough economical calls.

To do this some tough decisions are required due to the ineptitude of the previous party who has over spent.

I'm neither left nor right in politics, I'm what's considered a Classic Libertarian.

So all I can say is that anyone who takes on troglodyte unions and smashes their power is a rather brave and insightful person.

No forward thinking modern nation should ever be dictated too by Union wankers.

You are neither left or right?

I don't think anyone with an ounce of common senses who posts on this forum, no matter what their politics are will think that you are not right wing with the above statement

No it is not it is the plain truth you cannot accept.

Still horrible foreigners would suit me far better than those that whinge about their country.

So have you never ever whinged about this country that you live in? Never once in the past thirteen years when the party you dislike was in charge?

This is actually not common to just England.

We have the same political set up here.

And guess what?

The same political circle exists in which Labour are economically f***ing stupid and can't manage the books.

The Conservatives who are slightly better at all things financial then come in and right the financial ship somewhat during their term in office. But this then makes them seem like the bad guys because they have to make the tough economical calls.

To do this some tough decisions are required due to the ineptitude of the previous party who has over spent.

I'm neither left nor right in politics, I'm what's considered a Classic Libertarian.

So all I can say is that anyone who takes on troglodyte unions and smashes their power is a rather brave and insightful person.

No forward thinking modern nation should ever be dictated too by Union wankers.

I don't think anyone with an ounce of common senses who posts on this forum, no matter what their politics are will think that you are not right wing with the above statement

Amended to make more sense!

I think anyone with an ounce of common senses who posts on this forum, and no matter what their politics are will think that you are right wing with the above statement

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here