Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That 'Newcastle Fan' thread

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I'm sure I have said it before, but this is the greatest forum in the world.
I wish I had found it earlier!
Also I hope never to piss any of you lot off, unless you deserve it, of course!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
This led me to reading the Jamie thread once again :lolol: Pure gold. Funny too as it made the rounds on many internet forums :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Bloke had a masters degree in " twatishness ". Not the sharpest pencil in the box. He posted some homophobic filth about aids, gimp masks and strap ons on Twitter and within an hour we knew where he lived, his phone number if someone wanted to , some of his medical records, the football team he plays for, photos of him and his family, his parents names, his facebook, my space and bebo accounts.

I think Bozza was right to take it down when he did but I am glad the Police were reported, why the hell not ? The bloke probably walks around spouting shit like that thinking he is untouchable.

It shows everyone here not to over step the mark or get into " internet fights " as there could be real consequences.

Last edited:

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am now gutted I dod not get to read that. That Jamie GOLD thread is one of the most hillarious reads ever. Can we not just post it back up without the details ?.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
First night in ages I havn't looked on here and I miss it all. Come on! Lets have the edited version!!

the bloke had a masters degree in " twatishness ". Not the sharpest pencil in the box. He posted some homophobic filth about aids, gimp masks and strap ons on twitter and within an hour we knew where he lived, his phone number if someone wanted to , some of his medical records, the football team he plays for, photos of him and his family, his parents names, his facebook, my space and bebo accounts.

I think bozza was right to take it down when he did but i am glad the police were reported, why the hell not ? The bloke probably walks around spouting shit like that thinking he is untouchable.

It shows everyone here not to over step the mark or get into " internet fights " as there could be real consequences.

you lot are weird? :moo:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

D

Deleted member 22389

The Bloke had a masters degree in " twatishness ". Not the sharpest pencil in the box. He posted some homophobic filth about aids, gimp masks and strap ons on Twitter and within an hour we knew where he lived, his phone number if someone wanted to , some of his medical records, the football team he plays for, photos of him and his family, his parents names, his facebook, my space and bebo accounts.

I think Bozza was right to take it down when he did but I am glad the Police were reported, why the hell not ? The bloke probably walks around spouting shit like that thinking he is untouchable.

Actually gets on my nerves the way these dick heads use our club to channel their hate towards a particular group of people. He made a very stupid mistake. Hopefully he is thinking about what he said, and won't make the same mistake again. Makes me laugh they way they all panic and try to remove any trace of their name off the internet. Bozza did the right thing taking that thread down. I just wonder who will be the next numbskull to come on here and do the same. We are going to get a lot more of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn, missed all this as my laptop was playing up last night!! Was lucky enough to be around my computer the day Jamie graced us with his prescence, and I hope like that case this one eventually goes up in the sanitized form.

Just one very important question...Did it get to the point where Hiney art of this chap started appearing on the thread like our old friend Jamie?

2laxava.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
A bit like The Complete Badger wishing AIDS on Dean Hammond then? A case of "well, he's a ****, but he's one of ours so we'll let that one go" then?
Was thinking similar, although not specifically about TCB.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
There was another little drip that got the "Jamie" treatment wasn't there, a palarse scummer that said he'd ripped a seat out from the Amex, I remember all sorts of information (even pics & the address of his sister being found out) what was his name again ?
He copped it & had to come on here & was begging for mercy lol..... Scary stuff really
name was jack laws came back on and gave a groveling apology

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here