Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That 'Newcastle Fan' thread

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A bit like The Complete Badger wishing AIDS on Dean Hammond then? A case of "well, he's a ****, but he's one of ours so we'll let that one go" then?

Overstepping the mark a bit don't you think ............................?

.................. calling the complete bodger "one of ours"

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Actually gets on my nerves the way these dick heads use our club to channel their hate towards a particular group of people. He made a very stupid mistake. Hopefully he is thinking about what he said, and won't make the same mistake again. Makes me laugh they way they all panic and try to remove any trace of their name off the internet. Bozza did the right thing taking that thread down. I just wonder who will be the next numbskull to come on here and do the same. We are going to get a lot more of this.

bring it on?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what was the outcome of the Jamie thread, just read 23 pages and laughed all the way through!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I too read the Jamie thread for the first time as a result of this one. Has there been any follow up to check to see if the lad got the counselling he obviously required and was there any evidence that it made the media?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I assume your kidding!!

he is. we have it on good authority that he's "Living life to the max." indeed, as recently as dec 12, he was "In the pub with @aruncowan. @martfox. @jhredarmy76. All drinking 30p cordial fun."

there's just no stopping this guy.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Piersa, having supported all my life I am used to all the homophobic stuff, most of it I see as banter, much like 'you dirty northern ba*tard', but the "Aids" comment was a step too far!

There's banter and there are people that need to be dealt with, this prick is a classic example of someone who needs to be dealt with!

I am struggling to disagree with you :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here