Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That 'Newcastle Fan' thread

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Last time I checked the thread, it had descended into a discussion on spelling and grammar.

Just like any normal thread then.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
bad_20man_20jame.jpg

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The terrifying thing with this "Dazza" guy, granted he's clearly a homophobic prick, but within an hour we had his name, address, doctors surgery, family and friends names and contacts, google street for the outside view with google maps for the bird eye view of the house, to finish it off we had facebook and myspace to see inside his house with moments he decided to picture and make public. If that isn't worrying what is?

Last edited:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The terrifying thing with this "Dazza" thing, granted he's clearly a homophobic prick, but within an hour we had his name, address, doctors surgery, family and friends names and contacts, google street for the outside view with google maps for the bird eye view of the house, to finish it off we had facebook and myspace to see inside his house with moments he decided to picture and make public. If that isn't worrying what is?

Noone going to Cardiff

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Time will tell but as a club i think we need to start getting used to this speculation. Its going to come with the territory we are now entering.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Who's in charge of the NSC twitter? I see DBarfield's name is still in a couple of tweets. Lest we forget..

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
if the Jamie thread is getting mentioned, thought I should pop in and say Hi. :wave:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Bloody hell I wore exactly the same track suit in 1982 in the East Stand when I were a lad at the Goldstone !!!
Except mine was blue and I didn't wear a Joey Deacon hat either !! Do I win a prize BOZZA ?????

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
There was another little drip that got the "Jamie" treatment wasn't there, a palarse scummer that said he'd ripped a seat out from the Amex, I remember all sorts of information (even pics & the address of his sister being found out) what was his name again ?
He copped it & had to come on here & was begging for mercy lol..... Scary stuff really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here