Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That 'Newcastle Fan' thread

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Had his address among other things. Police were informed ~(not by me thankfully) and i think he is in a spot of bother be it by pizza, police or other.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
haha, must admit, quickly blocked him after messaged him

all his friends will not have been blocked. Change your privacy settings.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
:( I was halfway through and figured I was just about to get to the good stuff!

This! Just got to page 10 and was wondering how I could help!
Maybe the fact I just watched Sherlock is making me overestimate my abilities...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What happened ?????? - I was only up to page 8 and it suddenly died !!!!!!!

Spoil sports - you could at least have left it as read only until I got to the end.

If you know what you are doing you can slaughter someone online, with all the halfwits putting their heads together someones bound to go to far. i could probably access it but not saying how given that some on here dont know where to draw the line.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Shows how stupid some people are really; spreading their offensive views all over the internet whilst leaving a picture with their postcode up on a social networking site :lolol:
Fairplay on shutting it down. Hopefully this is the last we'll hear of this meathead.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
It would be interesting to know what posts Bozza had to delete/edit from about pg 8 onwards to even let the thread go on as long as it did. Personally I think he got off lightly and I'm sure jamie would agree.....

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
what happened for the reason it got deleted because i saw the first 3 pages then went off came back and it died

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here