Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That 'Jamie' thread

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Everyone's heard what happened. It really won't be that funny now in my opinion. Will be like a bad joke when you already know the punchline

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I think Bozza is doing the right thing.

Nevertheless, I seem to remember that I posted a aerial picture of his house from google maps, which with retrospect I wouldn't do again - although that was just the tip of the iceberg as far as the thread went!

Shame Google street view wasn't around then!

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I haven't seen it and want to read it, it's alright for the posters who have, stop thinking about yourselfs.

Don't read it then.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I managed to read the first 8 pages before it was pulled , looking forward to seeing what the rest of the thread was like although it will be a sanitized version. It makes some of the NSC Gold threads involving 1066 seem extremely boring in comparison.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
To quote that advert with the bear and the sweets and stuff:

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS BOZZA :clap2:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I didn't really follow the thread at the time, and I'm looking forward to reading it in full.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I can't wait until this is re-posted. :bowdown:

A thread about another thread has reached 7 pages. That is the level of EXCITEMENT surround this thread.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Give me a chance - I've literally only just walked in the door this evening.

I've got quite a few chores to take care of before I even sit down to make sure I've taken all out of the thread I can do, so if it is this evening, it will be quite late.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010

I've got quite a few chores to take care of before I even sit down to make sure I've taken all out of the thread I can do, so if it is this evening, it will be quite late.

Well don't take to much out otherwise it'll be not be worth reading, anyway, hurry up.

I know you're busy and only just got in but I've been stuck here all fecking day waiting for you.

I'll wait a bit more :smile:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

I will wait all night if needs be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here