Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That 'Jamie' thread

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Sounds a good idea or pm the thread to who wants too read it :smile:

It was nearly 30 pages long, not the kinda thing you can PM to people.

I think the thread should be stuck in Gold, if people want to comment on it then they can comment on this thread. I think how it ended summed up the whole thread perfectly. A Palace fan saying well done to us about the whole thing before ordering a Transexual prostitute to his house.

It isn't going to be everybodys cup of tea BUT what he got was no more than he deserved. His threats ranged from "I'm going to stab you" to "I'm going to plant a Bomb under one of the stands at Withdean"

When Bozza first hinted about the fact he could find out where he lived most people would have said sorry and backed off. Not Jamie, he told us that he had moved houses in the week since he set up the site and continued the threats.

That thread united Brighton and PaleArse fans. The Rivalry was put aside so we could teach some Homophobic little shit a lesson. It wasn't just "sending some kid Taxis" It was Little Al's video, it was Danny putting adds on the Gumtree website, It was the fact Jamie loved MANHUNT.

That thread needs to come back, roll on tonight. :clap2:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The scary thing was it developed onto his parents by someone finding out where they worked and talking about getting a tannoy announcement made at the Morrisions store where one of them worked.

Was bloody funny but also quite alarming as to how much information you can find on someone and their family in the space of an hour or so.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
well I hope Bozza sticks up this evening, want to read it for myself and see if it's as good as people say it is. hope it's a good read.

I'll be back this evening.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It isn't going to be everybodys cup of tea BUT what he got was no more than he deserved. His threats ranged from "I'm going to stab you" to "I'm going to plant a Bomb under one of the stands at Withdean"

It certainly doesn't occur to me that "what he got was no more than he deserved."

None of those statements you cite could be taken seriously for the simple reason that the kid hasn't got the means and was just blowing his fuse. I'm not excusing what that kid said, although it is understandable, that with his limited life experience, he would fly off the handle, particularly as he saw his dream of a future career shot in flames by people who derived satisfaction from that fact.

Yet, on the other hand, the campaign of harassment against him orchestrated on NSC was very real and it involved the invitation to bringing his family, such as his sister (by contacting her on facebook) and his parents (by getting a funeral director to contact his parents about their son's death) into it by a mere phone call or FB message. No amount of anonymising by the moderator of this board is going to hide that side of what happened.

The kid was heartbroken by the end. He felt unable to go and watch his local team because members on NSC had posted stuff on Stockport fans' forums. Nevertheless, he found the grace to apologise.

a quick word
What went on today got out of hand. i am sorry for my part in it, im sure people can understand why it was said. im sure you would get upset with the shit that to me. i lost everything, Alot of money and alot of time that i put into that site. you do not understand how much i was trying to make it work. so i could get out of my job. this has not been an easy day for me. but i hope you accept my appoligy. and cancel everything. this was not funny. and posting pictures of my familly was unnacceptable!

bye

To which Bozza said

Bozza said:
Thanks - a good place to end it.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
oh that thread. it was genius and worthy of its own Platinum sub forum.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Personally I think the kid acted like a knobber but he got his comeuppance and I can't see the value in bringing it back up. He gave as good as he got but did apologise, and let's face it, paid the price for his lack of judgement. Regurgitating that thread would be verging on bullying I think.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Personally I think the kid acted like a knobber but he got his comeuppance and I can't see the value in bringing it back up. He gave as good as he got but did apologise, and let's face it, paid the price for his lack of judgement. Regurgitating that thread would be verging on bullying I think.

While initially I thought it would be great to read it again, I think the above post is the right way to deal with it. Let people talk about it and what not, but the actual thread is probably best left in the abyss in my opinion.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The bizarre thing about it, is that is all came about because of just unfortunate timing...

1. Jamie posted here about his site.
2. People went to have a look.
3. Simultaneously, and nothing to do with NSC or any NSC users, Jamie's site was hacked. Loads have people have been unfortunate enough to suffer the same thing from the same hacker(s), look: hacked mr mero - Google Search
4. Jamie accused NSC users of hacking it.
5. NSC users played along with it.
6. Jamie went ballistic.

I imagine Jamie was posting about his site to various other forums, but the timing was such that his post to NSC coincided with the hack. If Jamie's site wasn't hacked at that time, or at all and/or if he'd posted on NSC at another time, none of it would have happened.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ha yes, the planets definately aligned for young Jaime that fateful day!

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Personally I thought it was all a bit cyber bully, so let it lie, but if you big kids need a laugh then go ahead....admittedly he didn't do himself any favours, but I get bored by the fact that so many people enjoy being able to sit behind their keyboard posting things they'd probably never say to someones face....rather not funny for my liking...

along the lines of the poor woman who died at Hove station last night and the treatment she's receiving on here...

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Personally I thought it was all a bit cyber bully, so let it lie, but if you big kids need a laugh then go ahead....admittedly he didn't do himself any favours, but I get bored by the fact that so many people enjoy being able to sit behind their keyboard posting things they'd probably never say to someones face....rather not funny for my liking...

along the lines of the poor woman who died at Hove station last night and the treatment she's receiving on here...

Spot on.

May 12, 2010
You wouldn't let it lie.
1308965839_a87cd0923e.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I've no idea what you're talking about but I've not been on NSC much over the last few days. That said there have been no reported posts. So whatever it is has not riled a single NSC user sufficiently to think "that could be a bit out of order, the mods might want to take a look" and report the post(s).

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Surely if it is posted and locked in gold, with a ban on threads being started on it, then no harm is done? No discussion in this public forum takes place?

However, I do think that a big decision is whether it is the same if you read it after it's been filtered- if that process deducts from the comedy value then you may aswell just leave those of us fortunate enough to witness such a classic event the good memories.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Yes, spot on.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I'd understand if it isn't put up BUT I feel like it should be. :shrug:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I've no idea what you're talking about but I've not been on NSC much over the last few days. That said there have been no reported posts. So whatever it is has not riled a single NSC user sufficiently to think "that could be a bit out of order, the mods might want to take a look" and report the post(s).

Personally I've never felt the "report this post" feature is for reporting something which is distasteful or disrespectful. I would be suprised if many on here did. Besides you'd not be able to keep up with the messages if we used it for that reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here