Under your skin.
I know :eek:
I think he blocked me when they got relegated though :cry::cry:

Same, or maybe after his lads from Exeter didn't kill us. :clap2::clap2:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's clearly taking a long time to remove all the evidence of cyber-bullying from the thread.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
No, but they killed majority of the people that ordered stuff to his house of NSC though :rolleyes:

:bowdown: I miss him and those Stockport v Brighon msn convos which ALWAYS turned into the Stockport fans taking our side and telling Jamie to f*** off. :lol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have this horrible feeling that it is going to lose something in translation - you had to be there

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: No no no! Wanna see!

I promise you it will not resemble anything like what happened if all the names are removed. You'll read it, laugh a little on the way, and then feel like you need a wash with a scouring pad at the end. Its simply poor, childish, keyboard warrior stuff. Sad really...

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I promise you it will not resemble anything like what happened if all the names are removed. You'll read it, laugh a little on the way, and then feel like you need a wash with a scouring pad at the end. Its simply poor, childish, keyboard warrior stuff. Sad really...

we will make that judgement if we ever get to see it:tantrum:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Good - keep forgetting...its not good form to appear to condone that behaviour...

I agree. It would not be unreasonable to hope the administrator acted responsibly in taking a stand against cyber-bullying, instead of aiding and abetting it.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
:flameboun

Oh god, the literal, boring, codgers of NSC have returned in force to play down the thread and tarnish it's existence. It was GOLD, yet after it has been edited and through not being there at the time people will not be able to see the funny side of it as much as we did.

Some could say it was bullying, mind I would tell those few to "f*** off". He deserved it, he was given an opportunity to apologies and he didn't. People also criticizing Bozza saying he is "condoning it, it was his fault", are miles of the mark. Anybody could have brought up the information on him, even bloody brightonmark1234 or what ever his name is could have managed it. Another user would have eventually done it anyway, i.e. MrMero who hacked his bleeding site. He deserved it.

Anyway hopefully in time it will be put back up again, maybe in NSC gold or maybe just for a few day's. I will look forward to reading it again yet I will hardly lose sleep over it if Bozza doesn't manage to find the time to put it up. I am sure there are better things to do.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Oh god, the literal, boring, codgers of NSC have returned in force to play down the thread and tarnish it's existence. It was GOLD, yet after it has been edited and through not being there at the time people will not be able to see the funny side of it as much as we did.

Some could say it was bullying, mind I would tell those few to "f*** off". He deserved it, he was given an opportunity to apologies and he didn't. People also criticizing Bozza saying he is "condoning it, it was his fault", are miles of the mark. Anybody could have brought up the information on him, even bloody brightonmark1234 or what ever his name is could have managed it. Another user would have eventually done it anyway, i.e. MrMero who hacked his bleeding site. He deserved it.

Anyway hopefully in time it will be put back up again, maybe in NSC gold or maybe just for a few day's. I will look forward to reading it again yet I will hardly lose sleep over it if Bozza doesn't manage to find the time to put it up. I am sure there are better things to do.

Is probably the most sensible post on this thread. As I have previously said having this thread (locked) in Gold cannot do Jamie any harm, and .....it was bloody funny!!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

I have something to say.

Mr.Mero who hacked his site was from Egypt
Mr.Mero on NSC was my idea of a joke. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here