Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That has to be the end of Potter?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Football is about winning and scoring goals and we do neither.

We are sinking like the titanic and Potter is out of his depth.

This aged well. :lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
This aged well. :lolol:

I was waiting for this thread to be bounced! When is the cut off for bounces? 11 winless? 22 winless? 7 goals in 11? 14 in 22? Let’s just enjoy the moment eh HS? Great result tonight, thought Mwepu had a really good game especially - though both our strikes will rightly be remembered from this match.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I was waiting for this thread to be bounced! When is the cut off for bounces? 11 winless? 22 winless? 7 goals in 11? 14 in 22? Let’s just enjoy the moment eh HS? Great result tonight, thought Mwepu had a really good game especially - though both our strikes will rightly be remembered from this match.

Even with the win junior is spouting his bile on the match day thread - clearly a cretin.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tremendous thread.

In a similar vein, that Covid vaccine. Why? Nobody needs it? Just a money-making scheme by people who know nothing about pandemics. :shrug:

:facepalm:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tonight we needed 3 points and Potter delivered. It is clear he has the qualities required to succeed in the Prem and the players are with him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This thread has aged well :lolol:

:facepalm:

Don’t tell me you’re still a sycophant.

FBEA08DF-A949-4803-B1AE-5A4D9DCA6894.png

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I hope the increase in longer passes was a deliberate tactic and something we'll see more of. We looked more of a threat last night than at any time in the last 10 games. That's how we should attack, not ponderous little passes that don't go anywhere.

Bobby Sanchez in goal deserves a big mention for a couple of brilliant saves as well, he's a class above.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hope the increase in longer passes was a deliberate tactic and something we'll see more of. We looked more of a threat last night than at any time in the last 10 games. That's how we should attack, not ponderous little passes that don't go anywhere.

Bobby Sanchez in goal deserves a big mention for a couple of brilliant saves as well, he's a class above.

Maybe Dunk and Duffy have been holding us back, this season. :jester:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I thought the tactic was spot on. Against Brentford. Play like that against Citeh or Liverpool and it's 0-7.

What will be interesting will be to see how far up the table the standing of the opposition that Potter decides/dares we can cut loose like that against. I'm with you, I think, that it should be higher up the league than it has been.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Sanchez has an unusual style at times. Can’t quite put my finger on it. I think it will lead him on to great things though as he makes difficult saves look routine. I think he is an even better keeper than we realise.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sanchez has an unusual style at times. Can’t quite put my finger on it. I think it will lead him on to great things though as he makes difficult saves look routine. I think he is an even better keeper than we realise.

And so cool with it regardless of what has just happened. Kept the game reasonably comfortable for us last night. Stunning saves

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here