Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That bloody awful 'We love you song'

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Can we start a discussion about stopping singing this 'we love you song' as I find it and most people around me find it so cringe worthy. It is a drone in an otherwise wonderful atmosphere. I know Palace knicked it from St Pauli, but why do we have to try and sing it, the words are also so bad.

Please please please, just back to some original songs.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
yet another thread, boooring.

always the same next generation does things different and the older generations complain (i am 62).

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
What is "we love you"? We don't sing any song containing those words.

If you and the sadsacks around you don't like it just don't join in. f*** you and f*** them, I'm bored of hearing about it. :angry:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Can we start a discussion about stopping singing this 'we love you song' as I find it and most people around me find it so cringe worthy. It is a drone in an otherwise wonderful atmosphere. I know Palace knicked it from St Pauli, but why do we have to try and sing it, the words are also so bad.

Give it a rest

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
If anyone wants to create noise then Im all for it!

I also love the chant!!

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
The only thing the "North Stand Kollective" have done so far is come up with one song, ripped from Palace/St Pauli, which divides supporters. Good start!

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010

Is this more to your taste?:

We don't like Brighton, oh no
We love them!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Agree with you. I chose to sit in the north so i could sing along to chants but this one is a no no. The words are awful.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Does anyone actually know what song the OP is talking about???

PS
Thought he atmos at Cardiff, while not the loudest away day i've been too, was absolutely superb and this was largely down to the newer songs. Those putting in the effort to start these up should be commended not vilified.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its rubbish, I'll never sing it. Good luck to those who do though.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Quite right.

We should limit things to 1 song per half, pre agreed by the board and only sung once.

Spontaneity and love for your club should be a private thing.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Im getting fed up with moaning old shits who try to stop anything postive ever emerging.

Keep it - it's long overdue that we had a few new songs anyway

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Not having a go a people creating noise, I love the atmosphere at Falmer, just in my opinion and lots of others, that song is a durge..........and as you say Mr Billy The fish with your limited volcabury, yes I can F**k off, but after watching BHA for 49 years I do have an opinion, if that is ok ?, also see if you can put a sentance together without swearing ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here