Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That bloody awful 'We love you song'

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
STOP MOANING. If you do not like it, do not join in. I never join in with the 'by far the greatest team' song as I think it is VERY cringy but if others want to sing it, then go for it. Anything that creates noise and atmosphere is good with me.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Does anyone have the lyrics for this "we love you" song sung by the kollective ?

"We're the North Stand, the North Stand, the North Stand,
The North stand of the Albion, the Albion, the Albion,
The Albion of the Sussex, Sussex, Sussex,
Sussex by the sea, sea, sea"

Based on the tune from the original:

"We love you, we love you, we love you,
and where you play we follow, we follow, we follow
'cause we support Saint Pauli, Saint Pauli, Saint Pauli
and that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it"

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I think this chant is a plant by Palarse to make BHA supporters sound Cr*p................and it has worked

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
It creates atmosphere yes, but only in one stand, and has awful lyrics. I'm sure we can collectively come up with something better to get everyone involved which is even more catchy and is ours and only ours.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Shall we just ban all singing and pre-match music at the Amex it might make everyone happy then?

On second thoughts can we just send all the miserable f**kers back to the Withdean morgue so the rest of us can get on with being supporters who enjoy an atmosphere.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Shall we just ban all singing and pre-match music at the Amex it might make everyone happy then?

On second thoughts can we just send all the miserable f**kers back to the Withdean morgue so the rest of us can get on with being supporters who enjoy an atmosphere.

Innit? THIS.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Jesus, what is it with these moaners? We had loads of songs at The Goldstone, and some of them were/are good. But as we have missed a generation some of those songs have been lost or just not fancied by the youngsters. Anything that helps the team has got to be good. The atmosphere has been brilliant so far, so stop the bloody moaning people please. The NSK are trying their best to create a great atmosphere and enjoying themselves at the same time. Nothing wrong with that, carry on chaps.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Some of you need to get of your high horse. It's got f*** all to do with being miserable or being a moaner. It's a rubbish chant especially the words. We do need new chants granted as ours are repetitive and pretty dull, just not this one.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
How about all the people who don't like the song come up with something better themselves, then sing it? That way the song you hate is sung less, while a good atmosphere is retained with a better song. Or is that too much to ask from the moaners?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm afraid it is a dismal theft from Palace - and arguably the worst thing you can say about it is that their words are better, and make for a better song. Plus they are known throughout the Championship for doing that song, and have gained a lot of credit from neutrals for the noise they make.

It's only one step better than doing our own pro-Brighton version of 'Glad All Over'. On that point, if anyone can come up with a good anti-Palace abusive version of Glad All Over before next month, I'd be well up for singing that.

But above all, I just want Murray to endure a night he'll never forget on Sep 27. None of this 'He was okay for us' rubbish. It's got to be the worst night of his playing career from the minute he emerges to warm up, to the minute the final whistle blows/he gets subbed/he gets carried off/he gets sent off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here