Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teacher from Ringmer.... 15 year old pupil - LOST & FOUND

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Teacher from Ringmer.... Megan Stammers

apparently if a woman in a Japanese village was found to be adultorous they would bury her up to her neck and all men in the village would ejaculate on her face as a humiliation. There you have bukkake. (apparently).

Burying her up to her neck would make it hard for any cumshots onto her tits though, and no chance of her rubbing it in. I'm glad modern bukkake has developed in the way it has.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If the AoC is 15 in France, does that mean that they will not deport him back to the UK? Will they allow the British Police to take him away when he is found? Are the Gendarmerie currently helping in the search?

Could there be a legal wrangle rumbling on for 2-3 years whilst they stay in France, then when she turns 18 it gets dropped!

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
A P.E teacher at my old school would wait till we left, and basically do dirty things with the football team and stuff, she was proper hot. So I wouldn't be complaining!

It's so bizarre.

A male teacher shags a 15 year old and we are all horrified.

A female teacher shags the whole 15 year old football team and it's phwoarrrrrrrr!

Weird double standards in our country.

(Not defending this geezer in any way btw, he's obviously got mental issues).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If the AoC is 15 in France, does that mean that they will not deport him back to the UK? Will they allow the British Police to take him away when he is found? Are the Gendarmerie currently helping in the search?

Could there be a legal wrangle rumbling on for 2-3 years whilst they stay in France, then when she turns 18 it gets dropped!

According to the news on the radio, France have said they will do nothing as he/they havent committed any offence there. Perhaps that is why they headed for there.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Teacher from Ringmer.... Megan Stammers

According to the news on the radio, France have said they will do nothing as he/they havent committed any offence there. Perhaps that is why they headed for there.

Aren't the French supposed to be our allies? So much for the entente cordiale!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I wouldnt be suprised if he turned up as memeber of this bored.

No doubt in a couple of days, were have a...

Does anyone know how to get the train to Marseille?

Or

I've been dumped by my gf, i've mad a massive mistake...f***.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I wouldnt be suprised if he turned up as memeber of this bored.

No doubt in a couple of days, were have a...

Does anyone know how to get the train to Marseille?

Or

I've been dumped by my gf, i've mad a massive mistake...f***.

Come on home fella, we're one big family here and there's a chicken dansak, popadoms and a garlic naan waiting with your name on it. LOL

1066gull

He cannot hide for long, his bank cards and credit cards will be traced

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
The guy is clearly not quite all there in the head. Im suprised they havent been traced already as i would have expected them to be able to trace the text message that her friend recieved.

Is it now harder for Megan to come back due to the media furor, would she have been more inclined to come back as it wouldnt have made national press?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Teacher from Ringmer.... Megan Stammers

The guy is clearly not quite all there in the head. Im suprised they havent been traced already as i would have expected them to be able to trace the text message that her friend recieved.

Is it now harder for Megan to come back due to the media furor, would she have been more inclined to come back as it wouldnt have made national press?

The media furore? Quite ridiculous just how many tv vans were along Priory Road this afternoon at hometime.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Even if she was 16 still wouldn't be right... I would find 18 more acceptable as he wouldnt have taught her for 2 years...

The law would agree with you. Even then, despite being possibly legal, it's a massive abuse of a position of trust built up during the girl's formative years IMO.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Alright this is wrong and I am sure the bloke will get done but I can't believe the media hoo ha.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here