Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teacher from Ringmer.... 15 year old pupil - LOST & FOUND

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Teacher from Ringmer.... Megan Stammers

In fairness to the kids, although they would (or should) know it was wrong, its a tricky subject & takes a lot of guts for another pupil to report to a member of staff, "Sir is having an affair with Megan" or similar.

If the kid who reports isn't taken seriously, the potential backlash of being labelled a grass, a nark, a tell tale, or anything else by your peers, would be a factor in many kids heads. I suspect it was one of those issue's where the kids chose to turn a blind eye rather than get dragged into the incident. Something many adults will do when they see an incident taking place in public - They choose to "rather not get involved". I'm not suggesting its right, but that's the way many people react. They do a 'Lord Nelson'.

The other thing I wonder? Have the school maybe tried to brush it under the carpet previously? Reports are suggesting, what was going on wasn't entirely top secret. In my experience, *some* schools have a history of burying bad news if possible.

It does suggest the school got the parents involved previously though, which makes me think they probably were trying to do the right thing, as once they know, that's the point it's likely to get out.

In all this, it's likely that the girl and the teacher have been very devious, because they wanted to avoid being rumbled, making it all the more difficult for anyone investigating.

I just can't believe he honestly thinks he'll get away with being on the run for the rest of his life. Some holidaymaker or eagle-eyed Frenchman will spot them within a week and he'll be locked up. Meanwhile she'll be devastated, but by the time she's 20 will look back with huge embarrassment and wonder "what was I THINKING?".

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
what worries me is that she was bound to have LOLed in many of those texts and he found this to be acceptable in a potential mate.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
It does suggest the school got the parents involved previously though, which makes me think they probably were trying to do the right thing, as once they know, that's the point it's likely to get out.

In all this, it's likely that the girl and the teacher have been very devious, because they wanted to avoid being rumbled, making it all the more difficult for anyone investigating.

I just can't believe he honestly thinks he'll get away with being on the run for the rest of his life. Some holidaymaker or eagle-eyed Frenchman will spot them within a week and he'll be locked up. Meanwhile she'll be devastated, but by the time she's 20 will look back with huge embarrassment and wonder "what was I THINKING?".

The other victim in this who hasn't had so much publicity, is the teachers wife. The humiliation, embarrassment, plus heartache that woman most be going through, all because her husband has had a serious brain fart? No doubt she will have had Britains finest hacks & photograhers hanging around outside her property?

Although not the crime of the century, the whole situation is a wretched mess & has caused upset in so many people's lives.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The French have a different attitude to extra marital relationships and the age of consent in France is 15. Maybe why they chose to go to France ?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'd like to hear some expert testimony on the man's possible state of mind.

Graham Rix?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I can't believe how THICK this teacher obviously is.

Without wanting to get into the merits of whether it's possible for a 30yo man and a 15yo girl to fall in love (I think it's slightly more of a grey area than the law makes out), assuming they think they're in love and want to be together, why on earth would they not wait for a couple of years and keep it schtum until it's actually legal. In 5 years time when he's 35 and she's 20 it won't seem quite as wrong to other people.

As it is, he's going to get banged up for a while and put on the nonces register for the rest of his life. He has lost a good career and the chances of getting another one are now very limited. What a MORON.

The fact that you'd have to be so incredibly thick to make the choices that he's made coupled with the fact he's university educated makes me think there might be something else to this that we're not hearing about. Will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The other victim in this who hasn't had so much publicity, is the teachers wife. The humiliation, embarrassment, plus heartache that woman most be going through, all because her husband has had a serious brain fart? No doubt she will have had Britains finest hacks & photograhers hanging around outside her property?

Although not the crime of the century
, the whole situation is a wretched mess & has caused upset in so many people's lives.

i would call abusing kids pretty serious

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What must it be now, 25 years since Bill Wyman openly courted 14 yr old Mandy Smith while the world watched on!?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps they should try to get to Kentucky USA legal at 13 there I think that is if I remember rightly from Jerry Lee Lewis marrying a 14 year old, only joking really about them going there.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
what worries me is that she was bound to have LOLed in many of those texts and he found this to be acceptable in a potential mate.

While at the same time he was going out for curry nights with his teacher mates while she stayed at home watching re-runs of old Skins episodes. LOL/ROFLMAO

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
What about bukkake; what are the origins and literal translations of that?

apparently if a woman in a Japanese village was found to be adultorous they would bury her up to her neck and all men in the village would ejaculate on her face as a humiliation. There you have bukkake. (apparently).

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
apparently if a woman in a Japanese village was found to be adultorous they would bury her up to her neck and all men in the village would ejaculate on her face as a humiliation. There you have bukkake. (apparently).

What about her punishment though?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Regardless of anything he is a idiot, he has a duty of care as a responsible adult end off. Not saying its right but why not wait untill she is 16?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Regardless of anything he is a idiot, he has a duty of care as a responsible adult end off. Not saying its right but why not wait untill she is 16?

Even if she was 16 still wouldn't be right... I would find 18 more acceptable as he wouldnt have taught her for 2 years...

His poor wife must be doing her nut. Id love to be a fly on the wall in her family...

Wifes dad "i told you not to marry him.. i knew he was a wrong'un"
Wife "i know daddy but i loved him" :lolol:

This guys life is ruined. Shirley the wife wont take him back.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Should be law here... :)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Teacher from Ringmer.... Megan Stammers

I can't believe how THICK this teacher obviously is.

Without wanting to get into the merits of whether it's possible for a 30yo man and a 15yo girl to fall in love (I think it's slightly more of a grey area than the law makes out), assuming they think they're in love and want to be together, why on earth would they not wait for a couple of years and keep it schtum until it's actually legal. In 5 years time when he's 35 and she's 20 it won't seem quite as wrong to other people.

As it is, he's going to get banged up for a while and put on the nonces register for the rest of his life. He has lost a good career and the chances of getting another one are now very limited. What a MORON.

The thing is that in 5 years time, when she is 20, she'll be an adult with an independent mind and wouldn't look at him twice, and he probably realises this. Right now - although she is physically mature - she is still a vulnerable kid, and he has pretty much total control over her. She probably idolises him because of his position of power and maturity, and I'm going to have a guess that she may have some father-daughter relationship issues at home that her teacher/boyfriend makes up for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here