Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teacher from Ringmer.... 15 year old pupil - LOST & FOUND

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ofsted inspections are a joke - there should be absolutely no warning of them. Strangely most teachers object to this idea - I can't think why !

I agree, it is so easy to hide your paedophile teachers away if you know they are coming.

Would say kidnap, but this whole thing was her idea apparently - so technically she could be arrested too.

Hes been arrested for child abduction apparently.
Let's not jump too quickly and base any judgement on mere rumours, but one question has occurred to me.

Does she have any entitlement, under human rights legislation, to claim that her rights have been denied by the action of the authorities?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
May start a massive binfest here, but is he really a "paedo"? As in, "likes abusing children"....

Is she a child? Yes.. And if they has sexual relations then id say yea he is...

I see where you are coming from hardly the same as someone abusing a 2 year old.. but he is in the rules that would convict him as a paedo... plus he has totally abused his position of trust as a teacher...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Let's not jump too quickly and base any judgement on mere rumours, but one question has occurred to me.

Does she have any entitlement, under human rights legislation, to claim that her rights have been denied by the action of the authorities?

She would stand a much better chance with one eye and a prosthetic hook IMO

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Blatantly went to France because the age of consent is 15

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Is she a child? Yes.. And if they has sexual relations then id say yea he is...

I see where you are coming from hardly the same as someone abusing a 2 year old.. but he is in the rules that would convict him as a paedo... plus he has totally abused his position of trust as a teacher...

But if she comes on to the teacher - then its her soliciting sex from him - but we will never know this of couse and it doesnt make it any better. He wouldnt be convicted of being a pedo as the girl has most probably given consent - not too sure on the law in that area.

Can be certain that he will never teach again though - was it really worth him throwing his career/life away for a 15 year old girl ?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Bit different to calling him a Paedo

That's if they did not have sexual relations.. i reckon they have.. dont you??

Under 16 in a minor... and if he had sexual relations... although it doesnt quite seem right.. he can be classed as a paedo

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Would say kidnap, but this whole thing was her idea apparently - so technically she could be arrested too.

Arrested & charged with what though? There's no offence in this Country of having a stupid idea. Even if it was all her idea, she's a minor. Forrest should have known better, being the adult. He's the one who will & should be answering the questions.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Blatantly went to France because the age of consent is 15

Doesnt matter as the offense was originally committed in this country, they only went to France to avoid capture.

Arrested & charged with what though? There's no offence in this Country of having a stupid idea. Even if it was all her idea, she's a minor. Forrest should have known better, being the adult. He's the one who will & should be answering the questions.

Most probably wasting police time - although most of the blame should be at the teachers door - he should of ignored it if the girl was coming onto him - he should of known better than to throw his career and life away.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
But if she comes on to the teacher - then its her soliciting sex from him - but we will never know this of couse and it doesnt make it any better. He wouldnt be convicted of being a pedo as the girl has most probably given consent - not too sure on the law in that area.

Can be certain that he will never teach again though - was it really worth him throwing his career/life away for a 15 year old girl ?

Mad he has thrown everything away... He cant be all there upstairs..

Even if she did consent, it could still be classed as grooming...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here