Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoos on women

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What is it with bikers and tattoos ? Is it the LAW or something ?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Its like rhubarb and custard I suppose. You just cannot have one without the other.
Well, you CAN, but its..you know...not right.

Can't speak for every biker in the world but apart from i have short hair and no bike at the moment i suppose i am a bit of a stereotype :lolol:

And you are right i don't feel complete without my hair and bike at the mo :down:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
She would look a hell of a lot more attractive if she did not look like an ex-crack whore who had cleaned herself up. I am quite impressed with the hands, they look extremely realistic.

I think you will find that is Photoshop at its best (or some other image manipulation program)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
She would look a hell of a lot more attractive if she did not look like an ex-crack whore who had cleaned herself up. I am quite impressed with the hands, they look extremely realistic.

She's actually a tattoo artist as well, she is/was part of the cast of a programme called Miami Ink, and then she got her own spin-off called LA Ink.

Her husband is a f***ing weirdo, tattooe'd completely from the neck down, hardly a millimetre of skin left showing.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've got 5 so far (2 on each arm, one on my chest), and I wouldn't say they hurt when being done, although the one on my chest touches my collarbone very slightly right at the top of the design, which probably hurt as much as the whole rest of the piece did.

I've deliberately positioned them so that they can be easily covered up when not appropriate (whether that's work or anywhere else I'd prefer not to show them), and to be honest, I'm not bothered what anyone else thinks of them. I got them done for my own benefit, I like them and that's all there is to it.

I'm planning on at least one more, and I would definitely say they're very addictive. Once you get one, you'll almost certainly get another one, or at least want another one.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've got 5 so far (2 on each arm, one on my chest), and I wouldn't say they hurt when being done, although the one on my chest touches my collarbone very slightly right at the top of the design, which probably hurt as much as the whole rest of the piece did.

I've deliberately positioned them so that they can be easily covered up when not appropriate (whether that's work or anywhere else I'd prefer not to show them), and to be honest, I'm not bothered what anyone else thinks of them. I got them done for my own benefit, I like them and that's all there is to it.

I'm planning on at least one more, and I would definitely say they're very addictive. Once you get one, you'll almost certainly get another one, or at least want another one.

I now have 16, all on the top half on me. However, like Frutos mine can't been seen unless I want them to be. Ironically the best two are on my shoulders and were appropriate for my time in the US where the standard uniform was a wife beater and jeans. The don't make quite as much sense not !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think this is very tasteful
star-wars-back-tattoo-456a1.jpg
Thank God they haven't shown lower down and her Death Star tattoo.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Agree with Steward on that-it doesnt hurt. It can be slightly uncomfortable depending on the area. I hate needles and avoid injections at all costs but tattoos are different. The fact you can see the progress and watch it being done, if its an area you can see, takes all your focus off the "pain".

I hate needles too! I've heard that it feels more scratchy than painful, although I definately would not be to look.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I hate needles too! I've heard that it feels more scratchy than painful, although I definately would not be to look.

That's probably a fair description of how it feels.

Personally, I love being able to watch the progress of what's being done.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Its all about personal opinion so if you want one have one and dont let the people of NSC change your mind its your body. IMO as long as they are tasteful they look fine. I wouldnt say mine detracts from my femininity but then it is on my back so is only seen when i want it to be (plus i can only see it with the use of a mirror so when i get wrinkly ill just stop looking!!).

As for pain it really doesnt hurt, unless you have a recover but even then its nothing too bad.

Exactly. No I wouldn't let it change my mind. Very true :laugh: that's where I'm thinking of having mine done.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have three and Mrs Hut has one of a nice little dolphin on her back

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Exactly. No I wouldn't let it change my mind. Very true :laugh: that's where I'm thinking of having mine done.

It does look good there, it's a celtic design nlf (my wife btw) that she designed herself and is only small say 75X45 MM and really dosen't detract from her at all.

I like tattoos on women if it is your own design all the better as it will be individual go for it i say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here