Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoos on women

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
No something small definately, depends how discrete you mean. Maybe lower back or on the hip (if that makes sense), but I really don't know. I doubt I'll ever have one done - I'm such wimp when it comes to pain as well.

Agree with Steward on that-it doesnt hurt. It can be slightly uncomfortable depending on the area. I hate needles and avoid injections at all costs but tattoos are different. The fact you can see the progress and watch it being done, if its an area you can see, takes all your focus off the "pain".

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Agree with Steward on that-it doesnt hurt. It can be slightly uncomfortable depending on the area. I hate needles and avoid injections at all costs but tattoos are different. The fact you can see the progress and watch it being done, if its an area you can see, takes all your focus off the "pain".

Tatts are usually a slight scratching sensation. They can sting a little over a bone but even then not very much. I had two done in the Philippines which were a little painful but I reckon they used a blunt needle.

Still having tatts makes a lot of people leave you alone. I was told that Manila is dangerous at night but nobody bothered me there. In the US I looked more of a redneck than the rednecks and it was rather amusing to see the look of astonishment on their faces when I spoke.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
733-550x-KatVonD.jpg

Sexy as fook ..

kat-von-d.jpg

She would look a hell of a lot more attractive if she did not look like an ex-crack whore who had cleaned herself up. I am quite impressed with the hands, they look extremely realistic.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
She would look a hell of a lot more attractive if she did not look like an ex-crack whore who had cleaned herself up. I am quite impressed with the hands, they look extremely realistic.

Hate to tell you but not all people who take crack look like Amy Winehouse.

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
No something small definately, depends how discrete you mean. Maybe lower back or on the hip (if that makes sense), but I really don't know. I doubt I'll ever have one done - I'm such wimp when it comes to pain as well.

Its all about personal opinion so if you want one have one and dont let the people of NSC change your mind its your body. IMO as long as they are tasteful they look fine. I wouldnt say mine detracts from my femininity but then it is on my back so is only seen when i want it to be (plus i can only see it with the use of a mirror so when i get wrinkly ill just stop looking!!).

As for pain it really doesnt hurt, unless you have a recover but even then its nothing too bad.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Someone once said to me...

"Tattoo on the bottom of her back??? You're halfway there already mate"

that pretty much sums it up for me....

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Tatts are usually a slight scratching sensation. They can sting a little over a bone but even then not very much. I had two done in the Philippines which were a little painful but I reckon they used a blunt needle.

Still having tatts makes a lot of people leave you alone. I was told that Manila is dangerous at night but nobody bothered me there. In the US I looked more of a redneck than the rednecks and it was rather amusing to see the look of astonishment on their faces when I spoke.

Ive had 3 but have a little meat on my so the only place it hurts is at the base of my back on the left and right side;)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have several. the only ones that hurt much were the underside of my wrist and my spine. Othet than that it was fine.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
or Arse Antlers.

They can look good, but generally they don't IMO. As you get older they just tend to look worse from what I've seen, and they're not exactly easy to get rid of like a dodgy haircut!

Another one is Slag-Tag...but I never said that.

Not very nice:(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ooooh
Cat...pigeons...
[edit] on the "Slag Tag" remark, not Lush's.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Ooooh
Cat...pigeons...
[edit] on the "Slag Tag" remark, not Lush's.

It's alright I'm playing knock down ginger cos I'm going home soon ... hopefully seeing Toots and the Maytals if I can get hold of my mate who has the tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here