Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoos on women

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Had a shit load of bikes, never wanted a tattoo, must have a mental problem.
I have nothing against others getting tats, freedom of choice etc.
Don't understand Frutos' way of thinking, if you don't care what people think why put them in places where they are disguised.
I could understand if you were all Mauri it's an ancient way of life for them.
As for tats on women, makes me laugh.
They always have little ones with tiny lines of writing ramdomly about themselves ala Agelina Jolie, reminds me of the film Momento with Guy Pierce.
It's a bit like little notes you write on you hands to remember things.
If you were to take a closer look they may read, 'bread and milk' or 'must put rubbish out', or 'meeting Bob at 9':D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Don't understand Frutos' way of thinking, if you don't care what people think why put them in places where they are disguised.
I could understand if you were all Mauri it's an ancient way of life for them.
As for tats on women, makes me laugh.
They always have little ones with tiny lines of writing ramdomly about themselves ala Agelina Jolie, reminds me of the film Momento with Guy Pierce.
It's a bit like little notes you write on you hands to remember things.
If you were to take a closer look they may read, 'bread and milk' or 'must put rubbish out', or 'meeting Bob at 9':D

Couple of points, some people have jobs where Tattoos are frowned upon or even not permitted. I don't have an issue with what I do but I seldom wear T-Shirts at work. What can be a problem in the US is that Confederate flags are completely banned in some work places because they are considered racist. Over here White Supremacy groups have hijacked the Rebel flag in the same way thst some have here with the cross of St George.

Believe me, not all women have small tatts, as I said earlier a friend of mine has one that covers her whole back.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i think it depends on the woman, some look really hot with tatts

others just look like a navvy

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Couple of points, some people have jobs where Tattoos are frowned upon or even not permitted. I don't have an issue with what I do but I seldom wear T-Shirts at work. What can be a problem in the US is that Confederate flags are completely banned in some work places because they are considered racist. Over here White Supremacy groups have hijacked the Rebel flag in the same way thst some have here with the cross of St George.

Believe me, not all women have small tatts, as I said earlier a friend of mine has one that covers her whole back.

I got told to cover my sleeve up at work a few years back, I didn't take umbridge serves me right for having such a posh job I suppose

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A lot of tattooists won't do necks or faces because of that fact (ie "they hurt").

I thought it was because they're unable to be covered up ( unless one wears a tasteful, 'low-key' balaclava for certain social functions)??

PS Tat's can ROCK on some women & look naff on others imo. Still' each to their own I say :thumbsup:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I thought it was because they're unable to be covered up ( unless one wears a tasteful, 'low-key' balaclava for certain social functions)??

you sir are correct

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
IMO small and feminine IS tacky, girls with good BIG tattoos is were sexy is

Brody Dalle

brody2is.png

yumYum

redders has it right!

i think people are confusing tattoos looking bad on women, with women that had bad tattoos!!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Hate 'em. They look crap and are self-imposed stains on the skin....pisses me off most on good looking girls as they're wasting their looks!

che

Nov 24, 2007
Can somebody tell me why english people love tatoos so much?
There is no other country in world who can beat the english with tatoos

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

1) My job doesn't allow visible tattoos, nor do many others.

2) I wouldn't have wanted any tattoos being visible when I attended my grandmother's funeral, for example.

I love my tattoos, but there are times and places to show them, and times and places where it's not appropriate for one reason or another. When I said I don't care what people think of them, I more meant that I don't care if other people dislike what I have, or judge me in whatever way because I have them, but that doesn't stop me understanding that I can't show them all the time.

Hope that clears it up for you. :)

Last edited:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
It does look good there, it's a celtic design nlf (my wife btw) that she designed herself and is only small say 75X45 MM and really dosen't detract from her at all.

I like tattoos on women if it is your own design all the better as it will be individual go for it i say

Oh your wife desgined herself, that's really cool, I'd love to do that as well but I'm not creative enough :down:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Can somebody tell me why english people love tatoos so much?
There is no other country in world who can beat the english with tatoos

Ever been to America ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here