Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoos on women

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I am Miss as I am only a youngen. As you were so polite, you may... :lol:

Thanks

My missus has 3 tatts and I don't mind them - they are quite small and feminine.

I have always wanted BHAFC on me somewhere too... :)

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Thanks

My missus has 3 tatts and I don't mind them - they are quite small and feminine.

I have always wanted BHAFC on me somewhere too... :)

That's my thinking, if they are small and feminine and not in a tacky place I think they can look good.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
733-550x-KatVonD.jpg

Sexy as fook ..

kat-von-d.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: damm f***ing right, this man has taste!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's nothing sexier than a woman with smooth, tanned, flawless skin. A tattoo amongst that simple beauty is just a crude blemish that permanently scars and ruins the entire landscape.

If I want to read stuff in mandarin, I'll go and order a chink.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think not, however obviously a matter of opinion.

how can you say that! she looks like a right filth pot the kinda girl who gives you a blow job and your not sure you finish with a cock becuase shes bit it off! adds that extra bit dont you think :clap::clap::clap:

Ok not that far, i just think its sexy.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
That's my thinking, if they are small and feminine and not in a tacky place I think they can look good.

IMO small and feminine IS tacky, girls with good BIG tattoos is were sexy is

Brody Dalle

brody2is.png

yumYum

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
For me it depends what it is and where it is, generally the rule less is more applies, something very feminine in a place that only me or her doctor get to see may be acceptable...the Amy Whinehouse look doesn't do it at all for me, as for chinese symbols, I am with Easy...how stupid would a girl look with the Chinese for "egg-fried rice and soy sauce" tattoed above her butt cheeks?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
you got something lined up then?

Well I'm not sure. I have been thinking about it, it's not something I want to rush into. (Leaning more away now thanks to this thread haha) ...

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Well I'm not sure. I have been thinking about it, it's not something I want to rush into. (Leaning more away now thanks to this thread haha) ...

What is it you were thinking of getting done? Something small and discrete or soemthing a little bigger?

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I'm probably old-fashioned but to me it just looks unattractive and plain wrong. Don't go much on body piercings either. The arguments have already started with my 13 year-old daughter who has asked about both and been treated to the 'do what you like when you're 18 but while I'm paying it's a fat NO' lecture more than once.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
What is it you were thinking of getting done? Something small and discrete or soemthing a little bigger?

No something small definately, depends how discrete you mean. Maybe lower back or on the hip (if that makes sense), but I really don't know. I doubt I'll ever have one done - I'm such wimp when it comes to pain as well.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
No something small definately, depends how discrete you mean. Maybe lower back or on the hip (if that makes sense), but I really don't know. I doubt I'll ever have one done - I'm such wimp when it comes to pain as well.

They really don't hurt!! The two on my lower back made me need to piss real bad but not hurt more uncomfortable

I would say one thing is make sure it's the right size for the area or small tattoos look a bit lost on a large area

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
My Wife will HAVE to have the Tottenham Badge On Her Inner Thigh:p

If She Says no , Then ill show her the door..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here