Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattooist's

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Thanks for the advice, I can only hope that I don't regret it (obviously), but if in a few years time I do, then I'll just have to get on with it / get it covered.

Went round a few places today, and it's strictly over 18's. Same rules as a pub, look under 25, need I.D etc etc. Apparently they've tightened up on the laws of it since that Belgian Lass got 56 starts tattoo'd on her face, whilst 'drunk', who claimed she didn't want it (why didn't you say that when he started tattooing on your face, then? :laugh:)

So I'll have to just keep looking.

Thanks for the advice, I can only hope that I don't regret it (obviously), but if in a few years time I do, then I'll just have to get on with it / get it covered.

Went round a few places today, and it's strictly over 18's. Same rules as a pub, look under 25, need I.D etc etc. Apparently they've tightened up on the laws of it since that Belgian Lass got 56 starts tattoo'd on her face, whilst 'drunk', who claimed she didn't want it (why didn't you say that when he started tattooing on your face, then? :laugh:)

Would you like me to hold your hand while you do a poo-poo?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

You will regret it. End of.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3362863 said:
Would you like me to hold your hand while you do a poo-poo?

You just couldn't do it, could you? You just couldn't stay normal for a WHOLE thread.:lolol:

You will regret it. End of.

Only time will tell. :banana:

Has anyone got any done at The Wizard Of Ink before? Ment to be good..

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3361145 said:
Why calf??

Nope, I shit you not brother. I've got one on my spine an' all and I can best describe the pain as a kind of irritating discomfort or heavy scratching.

In saying that, when he did the outline of the one on my right forearm I was wincing when he went over the tendons in my wrist :(

You mean a sharp tickle as thats what i would say:D

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Jul 5, 2003
That Palace tattoo is utter shithouse. Not just saying that because it is Palace, it would look equally wank as a Brighton badge. bet the ladies love it! :glare:

As it happens the ladies do like it, wait till the I HATE BHAFC bit is added, they will love it even more :D ........................SGE

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If you are getting any words on you, please get it proof read.

What's that mean?

Have you been in here Nine: a friendly custom tattoo studio in the heart of Brighton .
Supewife got a fabulous tattoo in there, I had mine done in there when it was called Temple Tatu previously. I thought they were excellent then, and would go there myself for another if I can work out what I want, and where.

I've been told about that place by someone else too. Might have to look into it.:thumbsup:

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
My mate Pete aka Seagulleater.

110_G.jpg

that would look even better with a load of spunk blown all over it :thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The Crystal Palace tattoo isn't all that, to be fair. The Eagle itself is quite smart, but the rest is a bit :facepalm:.

I wouldn't get a tattoo I couldn't actually see..

1 night only

Apr 29, 2009
:: Lal Hardy's New Wave Tattoo Studio ::

this is the one for you, the fella has been doing all the Spurs tats for years, take a look at the gallery.

Got mine done the old Spurs badge when i was 17 nearly 40 now and never regretted it. Once a Yid and all that.

However Bushy is right as I also have the obligitory gash tat on the other arm from my time taking the Queens shilling, I bet Bushy's is a CFC badge though and lets face it that will always be gash!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here