Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattooist's

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Great tip for you fella, The night before go out on the lash and get steaming drunk. That way..........

You wont feel the pain as much.

You wont bleed as much as blood thickens with alcohol.

You wont sweat as much.

The colour will hold better and you wont need to go for a touch up.

In my experiance anyway. :thumbsup:

:lolol::clap2:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3361954 said:
Do NOT go for a tat with a hangover. I've done that every bleedin time. :facepalm:

Paxo, if you're still worried about the pain take a sugary soft drink (Fanta is ideal) with you and ask to keep sipping on that.

100% correct, Danny really isnt on a wind up

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Both times I had mine done I went for a quick pint beforehand just to chill out a bit - not so much because of the pain etc but the artist will probably get a bit pissed off if you're tensing up and not relaxing. But seriously DO NOT go in pissed or hungover.

My two bits of advice (although I am far from an expert) would be:

1. Don't go for much colour, try to keep it black/white, as no matter how well you look after it it will fade to greenish after not long and at least it will stay quite fresh/defined looking.

2. Get subtle stuff that you KNOW your opinions on won't change - over time e.g. rather than the whole spurs badge, just the little birdie or whatever. Mine are influenced by nationality, footy etc but are quite subtle - no writing etc.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Arsenal28-football-club-tattoos-tattoo-designs-pictures-gallery.jpg

Right now I'd find that a bit painful.....:lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Calf looks very chavvy, whenever you go england away always see chavs in 3/4 length trousers with their club badges tattoo'd on their calves

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
That Palace tattoo is utter shithouse. Not just saying that because it is Palace, it would look equally wank as a Brighton badge. bet the ladies love it! :glare:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have to say, if he can see that, then he will be disappointed, but then again, how is he ever going to see it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here