Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattooist's

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:: Lal Hardy's New Wave Tattoo Studio ::

this is the one for you, the fella has been doing all the Spurs tats for years, take a look at the gallery.

Got mine done the old Spurs badge when i was 17 nearly 40 now and never regretted it. Once a Yid and all that.

However Bushy is right as I also have the obligitory gash tat on the other arm from my time taking the Queens shilling, I bet Bushy's is a CFC badge though and lets face it that will always be gash!

Nice one mate! I was thinking about travelling to London to get mine done. Southgates not to bad, got a mate who lives there, so might make a weekend of it :drink:.

Did you get yours there?

I prefer to remember Pete like this:-

remfgame20014.png

Jul 5, 2003
I prefer to remember Pete like this:-

remfgame20014.png

ok hands up, the only time I was ever proud to wear a tesco bag, for the first REMF match, I might hate Brighton & Hove Albion and most of the seagirls that follow them , but the loss of a fellow football fan in such a horrific way touched my heart, so yes I was proud to wear the shirt and help raise money for the fund too, and I even got £50 for kissing the badge infront of your loyal fans that attended the game, why my lot were shouting "you fat bastard" is another thing, oh well, up yours seaweed...:thumbsup: ...........SGE

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
:: Lal Hardy's New Wave Tattoo Studio ::

this is the one for you, the fella has been doing all the Spurs tats for years, take a look at the gallery.

Rockabillys are the best,Got three of mine done here, Loads famous dudes from football and the crazy world of RocknRoll get theres done here. You will need to book though, costs a bit more, but its well worth it. Adam the punk does the best ones fella. Do not go anywhere else if you wanna decent one... :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Really? I mean REALLY? Do attractive young ladies like it or when you say ladies like it do you mean toothless croydon simpleton wretches like it?
not so young, to old for that range now , so your probably right toothless ones, lol ..................................SGE

Jul 5, 2003
When Al said you were in Devon i assumed you had got stuck behind a tractor for a few years :laugh:

Welcome back :thumbsup:
Lol theres enough of them down here, always out in the rush hour, and cheers for the welcome :thumbsup: .................................SGE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here