Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattooist's

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
sorry , silly me , a good one perhaps just under the bha badge would be poyet , just a thought like

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It is illegal to tattoo anyone under the age of 18. Parental consent is not enough. My OH has one on her calf and says it was fine although the one on her neck was extremely painful apparently!

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Yep totally agree, I'm booked in this Tuesday for my 3rd tattoo at Gunpoint but by Scrow. Quality tattooists that don't go mental on colours!

Funny you should say that, because they talked me into having mine done without colours and it looks so much better :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I had a couple of mine done in Manila, I swear they used a second hand needle as it was a bit uncomfortable (not really painful though). The ones that hurt are the ones that go over the bone, base of spine is bad I hear but I have one on my chest that went over the collarbone and that stung a little. The rest, no problem !

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I will defiently have one of them with me. I'm scared. :blush:

My Arms aren't really that big, but my legs are quite muscley, so thought it'd look better.
Do yourself a big , big favour and dont get one, i had two done when i was seventeen, they both 'meant' something at the time , they're not birds names or anything
but ive regretted them for a few years now, especially at things like your kids sports day when you have to roll up your sleeves for the dads tug of war and you've got two horrible chavvy tattoos on show, but if you're anything like i was at seventeen you wont listen :laugh:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Great tip for you fella, The night before go out on the lash and get steaming drunk. That way..........

You wont feel the pain as much.

You wont bleed as much as blood thickens with alcohol.

You wont sweat as much.

The colour will hold better and you wont need to go for a touch up.

In my experiance anyway. :thumbsup:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Great tip for you fella, The night before go out on the lash and get steaming drunk. That way..........

You wont sweat as much.

DO NOT LISTEN.

Anyway, girls get tat's. Man up.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You ought to be careful getting a tattoo with such poor grammar :)

Ok.

When we move to Falmer, I believe the badge is quite likely to change.

I'm not getting a Brighton badge, that was just an example so I knew how long it'd roughly take.

Do yourself a big , big favour and dont get one, i had two done when i was seventeen, they both 'meant' something at the time , they're not birds names or anything
but ive regretted them for a few years now, especially at things like your kids sports day when you have to roll up your sleeves for the dads tug of war and you've got two horrible chavvy tattoos on show, but if you're anything like i was at seventeen you wont listen :laugh:

Is one of them a Chelsea Badge though? Surely you can't regret that. :wink:

You wont sweat as much.

:laugh:.

Not a Spurs one then? :p
Are we to take this to mean that you are now fully :albion:

Yeah, a Spurs one, that was just an example. So I knew how long they roughly take.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Is one of them a Chelsea Badge though? Surely you can't regret that. :wink:

[/QUOTE]Nope, one is an extremely classy union jack bulldog, and the other is a heart with 'mum and dad' written across it, all done when i was a 17 year old squaddie, i think i'm going to get them covered up with something else, so at least i'll just look like a knob trying to look trendy instead of people wondering where my string vest and can of stella are :laugh:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What makes you say that?

I have several tattoos including a large back piece but I would say that your ideas and mind can change a lot between 17 and say, 21. I hope this doesn't come across as patronising, don't mean to be. I hope if you do get one you really still do like it in a couple of years but chances are you may not.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
When we move to Falmer, I believe the badge is quite likely to change.

Funnily enough I was talking to the person who will be responsible for any branding excercise coinciding with the new stadium yesterday. Nothing to report at the moment, but we will be completing all the PQQ stuff later this month or early March, wonder if there will be any detail about a new badge/brand ID. Probably have to sign an NDA though so won't be able to share.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
tattoos are sooooooooooooooooooo tacky

Yeah Dave, especially home made seagulls on yer hands :laugh:

I always liked the 100% Brighton though :thumbsup:

PD you wont necessarily regret it because you are young, just depends what you get my first was done when i was 16 and have never regretted it. The only one i slightly regret was done in 1997 (i was 31) and it was Brightons badge, i had it done the day of the Donny Rovers game, the last game at the Goldstone. Guess what fuckin Dick Knight done in August that year? yeah you got it, he changed the badge :laugh:

Incidentally i followed psychos route for my first one and went on the lash the night before my first one, man i felt silly when i had to stop him half way through cos i thought i was going to flake :lolol:

As for pain, its not that painful really, a slight burning sensation is about it but i find the inside of the forearms are about the worst i have had as the skin is more sensative there but loads of people have them there so its not that bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here