Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TANK has another year...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Seagullible said:
BUT have you even spoken to any of the younger squad members about Mayo? (please no comments about chicken sandwiched etc)

I know that Harding found Kerry a great help and he was always offering advise and encouragement which is what a young squad needs. Each year we go on about tried and tested players with experience - I doubt many have more experience than Kerry

To be honest when would I ever speak to them about this, I only have the playing side to go on. I'm not saying my view is entirely correct but on the basis of the knowledge i have I would say its fair to draw the conclusions I have.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rambo said:
we will get the pleasure of Race for another season too.
;)

How do you sign up for that then? Whay wasn't I told?

I'd be well up for a bit of that. I have it on good authority that she looks just like Defoe's missus off WAGS boutique.:love:

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Les Biehn said:
i thought I had made it clear i can't see the point in resigning him in any capacity.

I'm glad we got that one out of the way. You think that he should not resign, then of course he has to stay.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Les Biehn said:
To be honest when would I ever speak to them about this, I only have the playing side to go on. I'm not saying my view is entirely correct but on the basis of the knowledge i have I would say its fair to draw the conclusions I have.

Are you Complete Badger (Wanker) in disguise? Are you Complete Wanker . . . . . . .

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
or possibly you are getting confused between resigning and re-signing. Not helped by the way it's being written of course.

I can assure you that I'm not the one to be confused. The spelling error that you and I pointed out would make a difference.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
nobody's dupe said:
I wish you and Les would make your mind up. Do you wish our Chas did "resign" or stay? You both say one thing, then you both seem to gabble on in another direction.

I thought I made it clear I would only sign him on in a coaching role (ie off the pitch, not as a player!)

FACT is we will all know sooner or later what management have decided...

Last edited:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
IMHO, this is good news.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Complete Badger said:
:yawn:

What a sad little man you must be to bring my name up in threads without me even posting.

Is that actually your name?

That's brilliant!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Chicken Run said:
I would be amazed if he's earing anymore than 50k pa

Adam Virgo was on £150k a year when he was here and that was after signing his FIRST proper pro deal (similar to the one Harding turned down).

I would imagine Butters to be on a better deal than a THIRD of someone in Virgo's position.

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Richie Morris said:
Adam Virgo was on £150k a year

:lolol: :lolol: What dreamland are you living in?!!

Where are you getting these figures from?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Richie Morris said:
Adam Virgo was on £150k a year when he was here and that was after signing his FIRST proper pro deal (similar to the one Harding turned down).

I would imagine Butters to be on a better deal than a THIRD of someone in Virgo's position.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

BTW, well done Guy. More Who songs around the place - can only be a good thing.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I remember reading an article on the different pay throughout the leagues in Zoo or Nuts or something similar and Virgo was featured.

I could SWEAR he said he was on £150k a year or there abouts.

Was talking about how he spent his money and had just got a nice new pad near the ground.

I may be wrong and if I am then SORRY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here