Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TANK has another year...

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Dick Knights Mumm said:
There was an article by Nayim (from the halfway line) in the paper at the weekend. He was one of the first Spanish players - he said about his first training session at Tottingham - when Guy Butters spent his time kicking him in the air ................

What paper was that in?!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Ernest said:
Who gives a FLYING f*** if the salad dodger has a got a contract or not ?

Oh dont be like that Ernie, you know you'd miss me if he had gone to Eastleigh! :p

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
nice to hear the good news Race & Tank,
only thing is you will have another year of having to read NSC bullshit, waffle, lies, crap threads, flouncers, people throwing their toys out of their prams, racism, tottenham bloody hotspur, leeds, crystal f***ing palace, oh and stupid rants :wave: :jester:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
hampden park said:
only thing is you will have another year of having to read NSC bullshit, waffle, lies, crap threads, flouncers, people throwing their toys out of their prams, racism, tottenham bloody hotspur, leeds, crystal f***ing palace, oh and stupid rants :wave: :jester:

Better than doing the housework!! :lolol:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
hampden park said:
Dont forget the 100's of threads about West Ham tickets :lolol:

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
. . . . . and equally Earnest, I hate to tell you this too. You're going to shit yourself when you see the full retained list. Do yourself and all of us a favour now, go and hang yourself from Stoneham Park railings.

sumo

Mar 24, 2007
I don't post much but would like to say well done to Guy imagine if he was not at Brighton, there would be nobody left clearing up the mess mayo makes.

Richie Morris said:
I think giving Butters a new deal, if slightly reduced, is probably fair enough.

Would have been more sensible if Mayo had not already been given an extension.

Just seems with Mayo, Hart and Butters getting new deals not much will change.

Of the three, I would have given just Butters one.

And of course the club is absolutely inundated with experienced pros to help out the 'juniors' not to mention the queue as long as your arm of people wanting to come to the club!!

All 3 are not perfect but for the time being they have their uses and I for one think Guy had an excellent season and without him at the heart of the defence things would have been a whole lot worse :clap: :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
NS Herald said:

All 3 are not perfect but for the time being they have their uses

I'm sorry, and I know this will get me shit, I think Butters adds experience and quality at the back but Mayo adds neither. His tactical awareness on the pitch is very poor so I'm not sure what he adds on the experience side and he isn't really good enough for this league.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
sumo said:
I don't post much but would like to say well done to Guy imagine if he was not at Brighton, there would be nobody left clearing up the mess mayo makes.

Who's Guy imagine? Why doesn't he have a capital letter at the start of his family name?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here